• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
I know this question has been asked a million times before, but the answers are always so different. I want to know, if any, your thoughts on what the afterlife could be. Personally, I have two ideas of an afterlife. In one, the much more dominant and realistic idea in my head, I cease to exist, but not in the common conception. It's like when a blind person told me that what they see through their eyes is what I see through my elbows. I literally couldn't fathom it, which is what I imagine that version of the afterlife to be. An unfathomable nothingness. On the other hand, there's a tiny sliver of hope that there is infact an afterlife. That I get to do literally whatever I want, and that those experiences aren't limited to my own thoughts (I haven't had sex yet so I wouldn't know what that would feel like). Then, when I'm bored enough, that I'll create a universe of my own and watch it develop to extinction; that this entire world is just the creation of a bored creator. Once I get through with that, I'll cease to exist just like in the first afterlife.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Personally I believe that reincarnation is more likely than the afterlife

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in such a thing, I believe death to simply be the absence of everything, it's nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. The thought of permanently not-existing comforts me so much, in fact to me it's the only comfort, I'd always see it as better that this cruel and futile existence disappears into nothingness.

Reactions: 4am
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I know this question has been asked a million times before, but the answers are always so different. I want to know, if any, your thoughts on what the afterlife could be. Personally, I have two ideas of an afterlife. In one, the much more dominant and realistic idea in my head, I cease to exist, but not in the common conception. It's like when a blind person told me that what they see through their eyes is what I see through my elbows. I literally couldn't fathom it, which is what I imagine that version of the afterlife to be. An unfathomable nothingness. On the other hand, there's a tiny sliver of hope that there is infact an afterlife. That I get to do literally whatever I want, and that those experiences aren't limited to my own thoughts (I haven't had sex yet so I wouldn't know what that would feel like). Then, when I'm bored enough, that I'll create a universe of my own and watch it develop to extinction; that this entire world is just the creation of a bored creator. Once I get through with that, I'll cease to exist just like in the first afterlife.
Sounds ideal

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It's real, it's real!! Deceased sasu users have uncrossed their strikeout names on here to resume their lives in a digital capacity 🙉🙊🙈

• Yay!
Reactions: Tears in Rain
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
You can come up with a meaning for your life. Maybe it's grand, maybe God created you with a role to play in the great universal theater. Maybe you're playing in a very realistic simulator and decide to handicap yourself.

You can come up with anything and it might be true but it can't be proven.

the main problem with life is we are born dumb and stay dumb throughout our lives if only everyone was smart with all human knowledge built into our minds we'd be thriving instead of dying

it's either nothing forever or rebirth and since this universe has already brought me alive once before I assume it could potentially happen again

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
You know, I've gotten to the point that I don't actually care anymore. I used to spend so long catastrophizing about the what, ifs and maybes of the afterlife but this life got so bad I don't even care what happens next. Hopefully it's good, though it probably won't be.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I think of it as just the same place as before we were born. An eternal abyss.