• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

-

• yes

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • somewhat/at times

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
at times i wish i had friends irl who were like people here on this forum. im very introverted and seek isolated though. my isolation is also due to the simple fact, that basically everyone i know near me can absolutely not relate. and with all social groups, either you share a minimum of commonalities, or you get rejected and pushed away. i think its no surprise that so many of us seek isolation. or am i wrong?

Last edited:
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
im a hikikomori who hates human contact irl. contact on forums is ok because i get to post and reply as i choose. but i dont want any real life freinds no matter how much we have in common because all i want at this point is to stay alone in my room, if someone else is like me then they wouldnt wanna leave their rooms either. however i would like to know if there are any other hikikomoris in my area, i dont want to meet them irl but just the thought that someone else like me lives nearby makes me feel better somewhat

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
By people like here you mean suicidal? I haven't met any suicidal people irl, or none that I can think of.
contact on forums is ok because i get to post and reply as i choose
I too think it's more preferable to irl contact.

Can you imagine spending time and effort to get together, only to chat? And then having to apply the same resources to return back to your respective cribs.
Online communication spares us from that. I can keep sending text messages while my contacter does the same.
Can you imagine if both people would talk at the same time irl? Thats rude, and no one understands anything.

I can send a message, and then return to my movie, or a video game, or whatever, while you do your own stuff. You can reply at any time you find convenient, and I will do the same.
In real conversations people have to spend time with each other all the fucking time.

Ed: Oh, I misread the title. (Again.) Yeah, that would be nice, but maybe it would be best if we avoid sharing sensitive information about our plans so we don't get in trouble for not snitching onto each other.

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Yes. I'd feel like I actually had people who understand me. My closest friends don't understand, and it's a big gaping hole in our relationship.

As much as I've posted here, and as much as I feel comfortable sharing here, I don't actually feel like I have "friends" here. I see people joking around with each other in threads and talking about having extensive private conversations. I don't have that with anyone here. I'd like to think that if I met some of you irl that we'd be friends. But then again, I seem to think people are my friends when they're not.

C

chronicpain

Oct 11, 2020
I agree with Minsk. No one understands who hasn't been there. 1 "friend" criticized me. 1 stopped communication. 1 is great but mostly unavailable. I sense more understanding here than anywhere else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993