• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I've already expressed multiple times my deep hatred for most people and society in general. Of course, despite frequenting university right now, I have absolutely no intention of contributing to it while receiving nothing in return. And since I live in a third world country where it's either slave away all of your life or die of hunger, might as well end it before it even starts

Anyone else feels the same?

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
It's one of my main reasons. I mean, I'm mentally fucked anyway, but even at my best, society always made me want to rip my eyes out and kill myself. Not only the system, but people as a collective in general. I'm too weak to deal with this bullshit, the system doesn't need me. It used to be either living primitive away from humanity, or dying. I've decided on dying.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I feel the same, I am disgusted by this world in so many ways. I've never been a person that blends in with society (and I've traveled and it is worse for me in other places too) and I really dislike myself as well. Overall I'm disgusted by this world and even more disgusted with myself, fun times.

Last night I was watching Elon Musk talk about AI and how it will likely take over very quickly and evolve much faster than we could ever keep up with and it made me feel even worse. I realize he is pushing a product where we will "integrate" with robots and save humanity, this future which is upon us makes me feel even worse. I don't want to be alive for any of these advancements or changes, I have seen enough. I hate a lot of the changes I have already seen and I feel sick thinking about trying to make it day by day when more of these "advancements" become real. We won't be valuable as human beings, the jobs we do won't last, we are like these awful animals who became too smart for their own good for a short moment in time and managed to make ourselves not relevant in the world we live in.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Imagine working as a prostitute and servicing people who you don't find attractive, except after you're done your job, you are also the one paying for it. That's pretty much how work feels to me.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Why would I want to contribute to a dumpster fire that doesn't care about my quality of life? I don't owe my life to a morally reprehensible society that values materialism, wage-slavery, superficial socializing, cruelty, etc; all while pretending that life is a precious gift while never offering any meaningful help to the disadvantaged.

Last night I was watching Elon Musk talk about AI and how it will likely take over very quickly and evolve much faster than we could ever keep up with and it made me feel even worse.

Well, if it makes you feel better Elon Musk doesn't have any more credibility than Alex Jones.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
Well, if it makes you feel better Elon Musk doesn't have any more credibility than Alex Jones.
Agreed, furthermore he is selling a product, a way to "interface" with the machine through your brain so you won't be "eliminated'" but perhaps instead you can be a part of singularity instead of being done away with. Good reason to put a big sprinkle of salt with any of his claims about AI and being afraid. He knows fear is an ideal way to sell a product.

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
I don't want to be alive for any of these advancements or changes, I have seen enough.
Same here. It seems like some people care more about building advanced robots and spaceships than figuring out what we're actually supposed to do with them. I'm hoping not to be around for any of the near technological advancements as I don't trust most people to handle them responsibly

Reactions: ihavetoleave
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I've felt this way for a long time except instead of wanting to CTB I just wanted to opt out as much as possible , keep a low profile where I could and also spite the system in the areas where it needs to be hurt the most.