• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Romeo's Dying Wish

Romeo's Dying Wish

Feb 1, 2024
I'm having a hard time re-introducing myself into society.
I have no education, unable to find work that meets my criteria and that is not labour intensive or anxiety inducing.
I don't have any friends. I don't drink anymore so going out to bars to socialize is not an option and I do not relate to most people in my town.
It's almost been a decade of living on the fringe. My only option is to either sell drugs and live a life of crime, or to say goodbye and ctb.

I feel like even if I manage to get a job, I will still be unhappy (if not more unhappy), slaving away my time to make some company more profit.
I have lost hope and trust in the system. The Government is corrupt without a doubt, people are threatened in their own homes to ensure that they vote.
The Police Chief of our Town is a meth addict. Half the population live in shacks/squatter camps.
Human trafficking Rings in the ghettos. Kids run in the street with knives robbing old folks.

How can I put my trust in a system that is so Inheritly corrupt and unjust?
Is anyone else struggling with rejoining society?
If so, please share your experience, thoughts and feelings.

I don't feel like I have any worth.
Does anyone also feel...
...like you do not deserve to be around 'normal' people?
...feel unworthy of having a job with good pay?
...unable to overcome their anxiety?
...unworthy of love or having any deep connection with another person?
...that you deserve to suffer?
...that you're biggest enemy is yourself?
...hopeless and desperate for change?

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I'm having a hard time re-introducing myself into society.
I have no education, unable to find work that meets my criteria and that is not labour intensive or anxiety inducing.
I don't have any friends. I don't drink anymore so going out to bars to socialize is not an option and I do not relate to most people in my town.
It's almost been a decade of living on the fringe. My only option is to either sell drugs and live a life of crime, or to say goodbye and ctb.

I feel like even if I manage to get a job, I will still be unhappy (if not more unhappy), slaving away my time to make some company more profit.
I have lost hope and trust in the system. The Government is corrupt without a doubt, people are threatened in their own homes to ensure that they vote.
The Police Chief of our Town is a meth addict. Half the population live in shacks/squatter camps.
Human trafficking Rings in the ghettos. Kids run in the street with knives robbing old folks.

How can I put my trust in a system that is so Inheritly corrupt and unjust?
Is anyone else struggling with rejoining society?
If so, please share your experience, thoughts and feelings.

I don't feel like I have any worth.
Does anyone also feel...
...like you do not deserve to be around 'normal' people?
...feel unworthy of having a job with good pay?
...unable to overcome their anxiety?
...unworthy of love or having any deep connection with another person?
...that you deserve to suffer?
...that you're biggest enemy is yourself?
...hopeless and desperate for change?
What country do you live in? That sounds like a horrible place.

I need to re-enter society too. I feel your pain. I am hoping to find a job where my mind can be relatively free to wander while my body slaves away.

I can relate about being my own worst enemy. I wish I could just program my brain to follow the good advice, do the work, try harder... but it doesn't stick :)

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I lived a live of crime, and I'm here with one more reason to CTB.

Try therapy if you didn't tried yet.

Reactions: Romeo's Dying Wish
return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I feel similar. I know I need to be a functioning member of society, but idk what it is, either I'm too stubborn, or I just hate this world we live in. I feel like whenever people try to say something about the way the world is today, other people just wanna say something along the line of "well that's life," but is it really? Why would I want to keep this world going if this is just gonna make more people suffer?

I can relate to those questions in the end. I definitely don't feel like I belong with "normal" people, even though I find that idea of "normal" a bit absurd. It feels like I'm bringing them down to my level. I definitely feel like I deserve to suffer, and I also relate to having no friends and being unable to make any deep connections or finding love. You aren't alone and I wish the best for you!

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
"I feel like even if I manage to get a job, I will still be unhappy (if not more unhappy), slaving away my time to make some company more profit." - You read my mind. I would say give therapy a try if you can afford it.

Reactions: sserafim