• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
I've been trapped in the most excruciating hell increasingly over the past 2 yrs especially (but for 13yrs overall). I've spent so much time in and out of hospital and with health professionals (and everyone) basically giving up on me (just labelled as "treatment resistant"). I've spoken more about some of my experiences almost succeeding in my other posts.. but i've finally gotten everything i need ready to go (specifically a VERY large amount of codeine mixed with benzos and other stronger meds, pill crusher to hopefully make a -horrific- drink, anti-nausea meds, etc). I wish i could just do this in my bed at night (most peaceful, easiest) but now live with my parents again (which has been hell) and dont want to make the same mistake of anyone finding me before it properly works. So i know i have to get in my car and drive somewhere isolated and just ctb... I've waited so long to finally get the resources, and as absolutely desperate as i am for this torture to be over, its been SO hard to find the capacity. Anyone else?
I remember once reading that a lot of s**** happen when people are coming out of the extreme debilitating depression because they finally have enough energy and motivation. It feels accurate, but surely this level of desperation and despair should be motivating enough. Maybe because i can just FEEL the certainty of it (its weird and sounds crazy to explain, just this really deep feeling i have that "this is going to be it").
Sorry for the rambling, just feeling a LOT and brain completely full. I just want to hurry up and do this (the longer i dont, the less meds im going to have because have just had to resort to getting high with them every night to cope).. just want so badly to be in eternal peace and safety, which i've only ever lightly grasped twice when fading away before i was found and put in comas.
Anyone have any thoughts or can relate at all?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Same, although the hardest part for me is fighting my SI as it's, for me at least, what takes the most energy. My method of choice is so easy to set up that setting it up itself doesn't take that much energy. With that said, sometimes I'm so drained that I'm struggling to have the energy to even get through setting it up.

D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
I really can relate with this, it's the same problem for me now unfortunately, i wanna end it and know that's what i want but my brain is fucked up it doesn't wanna let me do it peacefully.
im sorry you can relate and are experiencing that. i feel like part of it has to be that we're in so much mental/emotional anguish that its so hard to intentional put ourselves through any additional pain (because regardless of how easy or peaceful a chosen method might be, theres always still going to be some kind of pain/difficulty associated with it.. i.e. for me i've put my body through SO much and so the process of actually swallowing pills -even though i've crushed them all up this time- is so difficult and i have a HUGE mental barrier and my body tends to in turn have a massive physical visceral response.. so even though i know im going to peacefully fade away, the process leading up to it feels so difficult to fully embrace) plus we're always going to have that survival-instinct no matter what (even though "surviving" is pure pain and torture).
Same, although the hardest part for me is fighting my SI as it's, for me at least, what takes the most energy. My method of choice is so easy to set up that setting it up itself doesn't take that much energy. With that said, sometimes I'm so drained that I'm struggling to have the energy to even get through setting it up.
definitely feel the same- im sorry that you're going through that though.. I feel like each second is pure exhausting hell, and even each breath is so hard, so i know its probably understandable not to be able to find the capacity to once and for all properly ctb, but i feel like such a weak pathetic cowardly piece of shit. I hope things can somehow improve for you though.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
For me I don't think it's the capacity but small flickers of hope that things will someday be better despite the fact that they haven't for the past 12 years of my life. It's an internal conflict for real.
It's the exact same for me, and then I end up hating myself for not being able to accept that things won't get better >_<

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i also want to end it all already, but something's still keeping me here. my method of choice is partial hanging, and i've been practicing a lot, but i'm scared to just...end my life like that. why can't we just press a magic button and die peacefully?!

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Same, although the hardest part for me is fighting my SI as it's, for me at least, what takes the most energy. My method of choice is so easy to set up that setting it up itself doesn't take that much energy. With that said, sometimes I'm so drained that I'm struggling to have the energy to even get through setting it up

i also want to end it all already, but something's still keeping me here. my method of choice is partial hanging, and i've been practicing a lot, but i'm scared to just...end my life like that. why can't we just press a magic button and die peacefully?!
OMG, that would be perfect!. I continue to want to already be dead.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I too wish there was a magic button.
Problem with me is that I'd even be hesistant to hitting the button coz pretty sure SI would still kick in plus my brain loves giving me stupid reasons to live, like "there is a new game coming out this Friday", or "You'll be having good food for dinner". It's ridiculous honestly. Like, what's even the point? Those things only gives me temporary happiness anyway. These is no permanent happiness, not for me anyway.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Wish I could override the SI. Keep getting scared when I think about dying
Problem with me is that I'd even be hesistant to hitting the button coz pretty sure SI would still kick in plus my brain loves giving me stupid reasons to live, like "there is a new game coming out this Friday", or "You'll be having good food for dinner". It's ridiculous honestly. Like, what's even the point? Those things only gives me temporary happiness anyway. These is no permanent happiness, not for me anyway.
I'm sure I would hesitate too. I've always been afraid of everything. My SI is so strong.
I'm sure I would hesitate too. I've always been afraid of everything. My SI is so strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Wish I could override the SI. Keep getting scared when I think about dying

I'm mostly just afraid of the unknown. My method is painfree and I'm not afraid of death anymore, so it's just the feeling of not knowing what would happen if I actually died.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Since i lived a life full of struggle and moving without a specific direction, I'm giving my self time to know SN better and make good use of it. Once I'm calm and ready, I'll go straight forward.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Do you practice you ctb plan?
No, I know how to do it just right, tried multiple times before in earlier attempts so I'm pretty settled. Just gotta get over my SI rly.

Reactions: Olisop21.
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Sounds like suicidal thoughts are just a way for you to cope with a difficult life then and you don't actually want to die, you just want a better life.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
same boat . I'm terrified I won't be able to do it . It's needed to be done for over a decade. I have literally every method at my disposal . ShotGun in my mouth every day but to scared to pull . Exit bag over head every day also, to scared to start the gas . The closer I get sometimes my si seems to pull me further away . I'm 35 and prob won't die for like 50 years since I eat clean as f and do zero drugs . I'm f'd . Every day is a tragedy . This site is great tho,

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
I had everything ready in December and made an attempt but ended up backing out (pretty sure the method did some brain damage which is fun), also in March I made an attempt with a different method, but backed out again (vomitted up some of it before I blacked out).

I am also considered treatment resistant by MH services, but I do seek treatment and want it, I just can't cope with it because I have a pessimistic outlook.

I think I will either ctb eventually or die from illness after failed attempts.