• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else want to ctb as an act of rebellion? Personally, I want to rebel against society and its norms (as well as capitalism), and I think that ctb would be the perfect way of doing so. Furthermore, it would display my hatred and contempt of society and its confining rules and expectations. I think that only ctb would allow me to break free from the constrictive rules and influence of society and allow me to show my discontent with it.

Society is something that I want no part in, I don't want to participate in or engage with it at all because it was not built or meant for people like me. I honestly just want to escape society, it's been a central theme throughout my life. I've always had a deep desire to escape other people and go somewhere far away, where I could be alone in peace.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Yes, I want to show the pro-lifers that they can't control me. No matter what, I will find a way to do this, even if it takes planning multiple attempts for me to succeed. I don't want to harm or traumatize anyone in any way, but I will not be forced to live against my will. They can hospitalize me and take my methods, but I'll just BS my way through it and start over if I have to.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that it's rebellion but rather spite. After all, it can't be rebellion when I'd say that you're playing into their trap. Society has never cared about those who don't want to work and are already okay with these people dying through homelessness so, to society, what difference does it make if they were to kill themselves via suicide instead? This is the society that we live in; they never cared about the lives of those who don't want to work