• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I like to be alone too. I don't own a car, but I lie in bed a lot. Just listening to world move on without me. I feel that 4 in the morning is almost a different world sometimes.

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Sometimes when my classes in college are over I sit on the car and just stare at nothing, I don't want to be there but I don't know where I want to be, I don't want to go home, or the beach, or a random bar, the best part of my day is driving, but the moment I arrive anywhere I just want to drive again

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I like to be alone too. I don't own a car, but I lie in bed a lot. Just listening to world move on without me. I feel that 4 in the morning is almost a different world sometimes.
4 in the morning is perfect for me. As soon as it gets dark, until the sun starts rising, is my favorite time of hours.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I used to do this after my wife left. I would drive to the park and sit there for at least 2 hours, listening to depressing shit. Now I just sit there because I miss driving my car.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Not car, but in cafes/pubs, feeling like you don't deserve to be among humans. Everybody's just living, and you're sitting there planning your exit, knowing you are not particularly wanted anywhere.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I Sit in my car on my phone sometimes because I don't want to go home and I either don't wanna see friends or they aren't available. Sometimes for 3+ Hours

Please tell me i'm not the only one
I do this...or I did (when I had a car)
Been in my car for 3 and a half hours now
Love you, Whyidon'tknow!
Hey, we are here for you. You're not alone.
Kaput, you are my kinda people!
Been in my car for 3 and a half hours now
Love you, Whyidon'tknow!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom9999 and Baskol1
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
When my depression started I did this all the time...... Wow, nope your not the only one. I still do it sometimes now. I Never did it before the trauma tho.... Yeah.... also sometimes I would just drive..... in circles... up and down the street, hop on freeway.... no where to go, drive, sit, cry...

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I used to do the same thing back in college. I'd just drive to a parking lot near campus and stay in the car in between classes because I didn't want to be around others. It really sucked because the ac didn't work but it was better than dealing with social anxiety.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
I do this very often, I don't just sit in my car but drive aimlessly around town just to avoid getting home too early. I just drive, look at people, it's as if I'm part of their world but without having to suffer them. I'm kinda weird

Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
I'm sitting alone in my room with this open and my phones messages. I'm just looping from thinking > refreshing> thinking>refreshing. Whether I'm in a car or outside I keep inside my head at all times :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Tom9999
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
@whyidon'tknow @Zer0 Yeah, I'd sit in the car a lot when I was in community college because it was the only way to get away from people.

Reactions: Tom9999 and Zer0
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I Sit in my car on my phone sometimes because I don't want to go home and I either don't wanna see friends or they aren't available. Sometimes for 3+ Hours

I do that too but can't sit for long cos I've tinnitus and it fucks me up in closed spaces.
I do this very often, I don't just sit in my car but drive aimlessly around town just to avoid getting home too early. I just drive, look at people, it's as if I'm part of their world but without having to suffer them. I'm kinda weird
I did that a lot too.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
4 in the morning is perfect for me. As soon as it gets dark, until the sun starts rising, is my favorite time of hours.
Oooo i love the dark to love when winter comes round darker nights and longer to :) o how i would love to go north and just above the arctic circle were its complete dark all day for about 3 months o what joyful times that it would be :D

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
@whyidon'tknow @Zer0 Yeah, I'd sit in the car a lot when I was in community college because it was the only way to get away from people.
Exactly, is like a safe place where i don't have to pretend i'm happy just so other people don't think less of me. Also i think driving is so good becuse if i wanted i could just go away from everyone and everything.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91 and Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019

I don't have a car, but what I do is walk around all day, passing the time completely without purpose or meaning. My life is at a complete standstill. And nothing ever happens. I can reach no conclusions, new realizations, or new ideas. I'm absolutely stumped. I have not a single clue about anything.

I just walk around, because there is no where to go anymore because I dont find life engaging.

So it's like sitting around in a car, I suppose. The intent is the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Fortunately, I have my own little flat where I can be alone and not bothered by anyone. But if I didn't live alone, and I had a car, I would definitely be in there more than inside.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018

Yup, been there and done that. Would still do it if I still had my own vehicle. I still drive aimlessly but unfortunately usually with a passenger. (It's nice to go alone at times.)
i need to buy another set of wheels.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
If i had a car at least....

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
I've gone driving alone aimlessly, a lot. I now have lived in a non-smoking apartment for over four years, can't even smoke in the parking lot. So I would try to find a place off site to go sit alone in my car and smoke. Found though, most times I had to keep moving. I guess a woman in a hat smoking in her car is suspect or a target for cruising males. However, I would park in front of our building on the main street through the whole night sometimes, it is ok to smoke in my car on the street through the night. I saw some interesting things out there on the main street in the middle of the night, while sitting alone in my car smoking.

Reactions: Baskol1
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I did this all the time before I stopped working. In the morning, as soon as I got to work I'd sit in my car for about 10 minutes to try and get my head together enough for the day ahead. I'd then follow that up by sitting in the car for about 10 minutes as soon as I finished work because I couldn't be bothered going home.

Sometimes, if I really didn't feel like going home, I'd go and park my car around the corner from my house for about 10 minutes before finally driving the remaining 200 yards or so to my house.

Reactions: Baskol1
catharticEscapism

catharticEscapism

Aug 31, 2019
I used to do this when I was still living at an abusive home. I was so desperate to get out that I didn't want to go home, but I have no other choice. Sometimes I'd just sit there for hours and fantasize about driving away and living a new life somewhere else, away from it all. I never did do it though, I was too much of a coward.