A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Is that really a horror? if you're unconscious you can't really feel anything, right?
I think the horror would be going unconscious and puking, then not enough going into the bloodsteam and you wake up feeling like shit

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I think the horror would be going unconscious and puking, then not enough going into the bloodsteam and you wake up feeling like shit
ohh yeah, that would be very bad, specially since you could have aspirated some puke. Yikes, I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I'd say benzos are a must. You can get powdered benzos for cheap

Reactions: ZardozOmega
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Is that really a horror? if you're unconscious you can't really feel anything, right?
I wasn't aware that I aspirated my puke after an od, it's happened quite a few times now , I ended up with aspiration pneumonia but it wasn't that bad tbh
I'd say benzos are a must. You can get powdered benzos for cheap
Can you pm about the longer acting benzos please

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It's the dying part that's the problem .. I'm terrified of the means.. when you believe that life was supposed to end naturally or by accident .. doing it on purpose is the terrifying part for me. I didn't want it to be my choice.. i wanted it determined for me
And yes i can choose to stay and wait for it but the suffering is unimaginable.. and i mean truly unimaginable for any to even fathom the battle.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: enjolras, not4us, Paralyzed boy and 3 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Reading some of the failures scares me a bit.. Some people didn't even go unconscious or pass out... Some people mentioned pain.....
And even the successful ones... How do we even know they are real? Gonna try it soon when my SN comes but still a little bit worried.... Really hope there's no pain and I just black out and it will be over
I think it is the least scary method apart from N.
Apparently no lasting damage if failure.
As long as you follow the guide, I think it's 'safe'.
There may be some pain/discomfort though. I mean, it is a poison after all.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
So I take painkillers
15mins later I take antiemetics
15 mins later I take antacids
15 mins later I take SN

But it doesn't say when to take propanolol? Before or after SN?

Yes, it does. Please read the two key resources properly:

ISO-blueman.png
The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: Zappfe lover
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
I have emetophobia anything about the chance of vomiting terrifies me

• Love
Reactions: cassie, ZardozOmega and littlelady774
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
if you're unconscious you can't really feel anything, right?
I assume you become conscious when you start to vomit but might choke on it by inhaling it probably. Drunk people have died this way.

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Be
I am. I don't think it's painless. How could it be? We're talking about ingesting poison. If I decide to go this route, I'm prepared for the possibility of facing a wide range of potential outcomes- from minor discomfort and anxiety to excruciating pain and fear. The latter doesn't seem to be the case for most people I've read about on here, but there's just no way to predict the effects for sure. It does scare me

Because the high risk of losing consciousness before your blood turns chocolate brown.