GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If I drink like 1 hour before 300 Whiskey

It's your risk, your choice. Maybe no problem. Maybe fail, hospitalization, psych ward, etc.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If I drink like 1 hour before 300 Whiskey
You can do whatever you want before SN.. you're choice ..your life

not smart

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodnote, voyager and autumnal
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
A few members who taken propranolol with their SN have reportedly lost consciousness in like three minutes.
This is not true.. in a specific case the member stopped communicating in 14 mins but we will never know when they lost consciousness.
Beside the case of 14 minutes is @faust's . It cannot be know how soon he lost consciousness but he stopped replying 2-3 minutes after ingesting.
He said
Don't feel anything yet, a bit sore throat and tongue.... Oh, feeling dizzy
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-day-has-come.43488/page-2#post-790826

Reactions: woxihuanni
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I am. I don't think it's painless. How could it be? We're talking about ingesting poison. If I decide to go this route, I'm prepared for the possibility of facing a wide range of potential outcomes- from minor discomfort and anxiety to excruciating pain and fear. The latter doesn't seem to be the case for most people I've read about on here, but there's just no way to predict the effects for sure. It does scare me

Reactions: Toptock and GoodPersonEffed
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm a bit spooked, but mostly because I hate vomiting very much.

Reactions: Busdriver
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
A bit yeah
SN is my chosen method, I have all the materials ready to go, although won't be able to get a beta blocker
My biggest fear is the vomiting and therefore not knowing how much I ingested, but I'll have a second glass prepared in case
Just hope it's a relatively smooth exit...

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
I don't think there's enough information on the method to not be at least a little scared. I will say that outside of this forum, the method appears fairly peaceful in general. The inconsistencies of the reports from this method seem sort of odd to me

Reactions: ZardozOmega
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I will say that outside of this forum, the method appears fairly peaceful in general. The inconsistencies of the reports from this method seem sort of odd to me

What do you mean? I'm curious as to what sources there are outside of the forum for such information.

Reactions: autumnal
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
What do you mean? I'm curious as to what sources there are outside of the forum for such information.

There are two Doxit podcasts that discuss SN fairly in depth and make it sound peaceful. The pph as well but it's basically the same source of information. The information is much more trustworthy though and includes a few second hand accounts (on the podcasts)

Reactions: autumnal, Zappfe lover and GoodPersonEffed
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
yes, that hwy i will go with H instead

Reactions: cassie and Oblivion Access
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I'm terrified .. have no luxury items . Straight SN and a torn up gut.
If you ever feel like talking (assuming that it can help you), feel free to contact me at any time

Reactions: Living sucks
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Are the timings definitely necessary? Exactly time I mean?

Pretty much, yes. It's not going to matter if you are a minute out or something. But the timings are designed to have the optimal effect, and the more you deviate from them, the less likely your attempt is to be peaceful or successful.

Aim to be exact in your timings, and you will at worst perhaps be a minute out, and be fine.

Set out from the beginning to have a tolerance of being a minute out, and you will most likely end up ten minutes out and possibly not fine.

I am. I don't think it's painless. How could it be? We're talking about ingesting poison. If I decide to go this route, I'm prepared for the possibility of facing a wide range of potential outcomes- from minor discomfort and anxiety to excruciating pain and fear. The latter doesn't seem to be the case for most people I've read about on here, but there's just no way to predict the effects for sure. It does scare me

There is no automatic link between ingesting a poison and experiencing pain. That's a total misconception and is needlessly scaremongering, both to other members and to yourself.

There are ways to predict the effects more-of-less for sure, these are called science and medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, mrj and Zappfe lover
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Propranolol did nothing to me when I od on it, I took shit loads , a slowed heart rate slightly but thats it. Xans made me blackout in about 10 minutes
We are talking about propranolol with SN. The rapid heartbeat and sweating is the heart trying to get oxygen to the brain because of the SN. The propranolol reduces that from occurring and therefor you lose consciousness much quicker from the SN and have less discomfort and symptoms. The PP handbook says you lose consciousness after 12 minutes with SN, and much quicker with P. These timings matchup with a lot of the accounts on this site.

• Informative
Reactions: Hellish Ore, autumnal, Zappfe lover and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The idea of SN as this painless and easy death always seemed too good to be true for me. For the price, accessibility, and low risk for permanent damage, being really sick for half an hour or so seems like a fair trade-off.

It's dying, not ballet.

So I don't know if I'm scared so much as I'm just curious, I guess. I've dealt with a lot of nausea and vomiting in my life so I guess that works out okay for me here!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, autumnal and FriendofDeath
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yes, it is also a method that can be different for each person.

And more in my case that I have a hiatus hernia in my stomach.

sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
We are talking about propranolol with SN. The rapid heartbeat and sweating is the heart trying to get oxygen to the brain because of the SN. The propranolol reduces that from occurring and therefor you lose consciousness much quicker from the SN and have less discomfort and symptoms. The PP handbook says you lose consciousness after 12 minutes with SN, and much quicker with P. These timings matchup with a lot of the accounts on this site.
I understand now ,thank you

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
This is not true.. in a specific case the member stopped communicating in 14 mins but we will never know when they lost consciousness. It helps but it's not in 3 mins
I never said that absolutely every member that uses prop is knocked out in three minutes, but the PPH does say they lose consciousness far quicker.
Propranolol did nothing to me when I od on it, I took shit loads , a slowed heart rate slightly but thats it. Xans made me blackout in about 10 minutes
How many grams/pills do you think you took?

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
So basically if you somehow manage to survive without medical intervention there will be no long term consequences? Shit it is almost here I mean SN

Last edited:
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
I never said that absolutely every member that uses prop is knocked out in three minutes, but the PPH does say they lose consciousness far quicker.

How many grams/pills do you think you took?
Hi, I can't remember now , it was around 60 I think but tbh I'm thinking they can't have been prescription strength as they should have had some sort of effect.
Just to clarify I didn't take any SN with it

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
So I take painkillers
15mins later I take antiemetics
15 mins later I take antacids
15 mins later I take SN

But it doesn't say when to take propanolol? Before or after SN?

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Yes, it is also a method that can be different for each person.

And more in my case that I have a hiatus hernia in my stomach.
and theres another hernia sufferer, do you have anxiety?

Reactions: Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
and theres another hernia sufferer, do you have anxiety?

Yes, but in my case it is not because of that, I have had it since I was little

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, I can't remember now , it was around 60 I think but tbh I'm thinking they can't have been prescription strength as they should have had some sort of effect.
Just to clarify I didn't take any SN with it
You either had 2.4g or 0.6g. From what I've heard, prop is rather safe.
So I take painkillers
15 mins later I take SN

With the SN i believe

Reactions: sarahlouise
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Yes, but in my case it is not because of that, I have had it since I was little
i wouldnt be so sure. It's one of the most remarkably over looked aspects of hernia, vagus nerve interference can do all kinds of shit, im absolutely convinced it caused my somatic anxiety disorder

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
So I take painkillers
15 mins later I take SN

According to PPH, you mix 800mg of propanolol with the sn

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
So basically if you somehow manage to survive without medical intervention there will be no long term consequences? Shit it is almost here I mean SN
I bet you will suffer from consequences if you survive SN posioning. I can't say what exactly but you wont go away from it without a scratch so to speak.

Much about the human body is still undiscovered but I bet there are damages to organs.

Of coarse there are multiple factors to consider, such as if the paramedics intervene quickly or not. I mean, if you're saved 1 minute after ingesting it, on spot, I'm sure there are less damage but in most cases, no.

Take this with a grain of salt as Im no doctor but common sense tells me there is damage if you survive. I can't imagine anything else.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A few members who taken propranolol with their SN have reportedly lost consciousness in like three minutes.
So that opens up another possible horror: being unconscious and vomiting.

Reactions: littlelady774 and cassie