• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have a day or two a month where I don't have pain and can move around better and do a few things. I think to myself finally this is getting better. Maybe I can recover after all. But then the next day I'm back to the usual pain and disability.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Holy shit is that relatable. I had a few good days a week ago but recently had bad days once again. Tbh it's even worse when you go from a good day to a bad day because it's that much more jarring.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
On lord yes. The other day we were having a good day, talking about the future and everything. Then I lay down and I'm like well shit. At least I'm getting good at faking talking about the future. But for a split second I was like oh the future talk sounds good.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Yea, my ideation never really changes but kn good days It is harder to plan and carry out plans. I haven't yet figured out whether this is a useful feature of this one meaningless life we live