• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hi, today was another painful day, i cant help it. in days like those, my mind constantly focuses on negative stuff. i wish i could just flip the switch, but its like going against the current and makes me just more frustrated. do someone here experiences the same thing?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This is the worst, I can totally relate. I feel like it comes and goes for me throughout the day. Our brains are actually hardwired to focus on the negative stuff because in hunter gatherer times forgetting something negative could actually mean life or death. Now that most of humanity doesn't have to worry about natural predators (aside from other humans of course) it kind of like a cruel evolutionary joke. We are so good at survival all we can do is focus on the negative.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I experience this frequently, I get stuck going round and round in circles looking for solutions to things that can't be solved. It's frustrating, upsetting and draining. I try and keep myself distracted as much as possible and focus on other things. Sorry you're also feeling this way, sending love ❤️

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
On days like that I get stoned... hmmm, speaking of which.
oh rosey you're a laugh riot sometimes, I love you
hi, today was another painful day, i cant help it. in days like those, my mind constantly focuses on negative stuff. i wish i could just flip the switch, but its like going against the current and makes me just more frustrated. do someone here experiences the same thing?
I'm sorry you're having a hard time :( I dwell on my problems all the time too.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
That's normal with depression/anxiety/mental health issues .

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I get a major life destroying problem around once a week. I'm not joking. I found the outer limits of what a human nervous system and adrenal glands and fight or flight instinct can take years ago.

My body is a shaking trembling electrical charged bundle of raw wires in a massive tangle.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
As far as I remember there was not even a single day in the past 5 years where I didn't focused on the problem that made be suicidal. Even when I'm having a good time this though come and I can't fully enjoy myself. This is hell.