• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's 7 pm and I'm already in bed. I'm bored and sore from gym. Possible light withdrawal from taking that little bit of adderall the other day when I relapsed. I'm still not goin back on it. It was temporary slip. I also ate an edible that really did me in, plus weed drink. I was hungover today that's maybe more accurate as to why I'm in bed so early I guess. Pointless post lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Vidar33, TheDevilsAngel and 4 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'm in bed, but not because I'll sleep. I feel exhausted and wish to sleep, but I just can't. Beside, outside of work I have no other place to be.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, Final Escape and throwaway777
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Not really. I usually go to bed at Midnight, although I don't fall asleep until at least 4 AM (if I'm lucky). I just browse the internet or listen to music until then.

Reactions: Ivenocare, soda_pressed, Lifetimepunishment and 2 others
Rainbowdreamer

Rainbowdreamer

Waiting for the bus in the rain (in the rain)
May 19, 2019
Recently taken up drugging myself to sleep as early as 6 pm, and then again when I inevitably wake up (like now).

Previously my depression manifested by my sleeping too little. But now, I just don't want to be conscious as much as possible.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Final Escape and Alchemist
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Yesterday, I went to bed at 7 pm and woke up at 11:30 pm. I even skipped dinner due to stress. If I remember correctly, I didn't have lunch either. My sleep schedule isn't usually chaotic like this. It's just that my mind is so messed up nowadays, my date is approaching and my heart is still not content with it.

Reactions: Final Escape, throwaway777 and Alchemist
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I go to bed too late if anything.

Reactions: Final Escape and Superfluous
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
If by 'early' you mean 5am, then yes

• Yay!
Reactions: Ivenocare, Vidar33, Lifetimepunishment and 3 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I sometimes wish I could be asleep by 7pm. I get home around 8 and just eat and get ready for bed. So I'm usually in bed by 9pm. Only problem is I sometimes struggle to fall asleep and it might take me til midnight to sleep. Or if I sleep immediately after I get into bed I'm gonna wake up at midnight or so and struggle to sleep. Sometimes I'll wake up a number of times during the night. It sucks cause my day starts at 5am so I'm usually feeling exhausted all day.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If by 'early' you mean 5am, then yes
Lol! You must be a night owl.
I sometimes wish I could be asleep by 7pm. I get home around 8 and just eat and get ready for bed. So I'm usually in bed by 9pm. Only problem is I sometimes struggle to fall asleep and it might take me til midnight to sleep. Or if I sleep immediately after I get into bed I'm gonna wake up at midnight or so and struggle to sleep. Sometimes I'll wake up a number of times during the night. It sucks cause my day starts at 5am so I'm usually feeling exhausted all day.
This was what happened to me last night. It sucked so bad. Restless sleep and multiple wakings.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
When I was in I my extreme depression stage I used to go sleep early because I had fear about my thoughts. The problem was that I used to wake up like 4, 5 am with insomnia thinking in my problems and in ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sailfisher
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
I REALLY need to rearrange my sleeping schedule.over the last few months I usually didnt fall asleep until roughly 3 am to 6 am .I just stayed up as much as i can to the point where my brain force me to shut down .then I would wake up at 2 pm doing nothing all day .it was such a toxic cycle which has worsen my depression further .I really need a job to modulate my sleeping pattern when i graduate in some days....

U

Ukmale

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Not had consistent sleeping patterns recently but previously would usually be in bed by 8 to 10pm and be up by 4am

Reactions: Final Escape and Vidar33
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Nope. I'm lucky if I'm asleep by 3am :pfff:

Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Yes, i am offen bored and then i just go to bed. The bad thing is i wake up in the middle of the night and cant sleep after that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape and Quinlor
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I go to bed early maybe 8, then come on here or watch you tube and sleep by maybe 11/12. The past week ive woken at 4:32 exactly every night might sleep on and off after that until the morning.

But yes i do go to bed early always did! Some days i wish i could just stay in bed all day......

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
If you mean staying up until 6am because of a messed up schedule/insomnia then yep

Reactions: Final Escape and Midnight
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
My sleep schedule is all over the place. Sometimes i sleep 2-4 hrs other times i sleep 10-15 or more in weekends/day's off. I have an 8 to 5 job. I like nighttime driving too much. Also sometimes after work i hit the sack immediately and wake up just before i need to get to work next day. Other times i sleep only a few hours every day for the whole workweek and people tell me i look like a living corpse. (Little do they know i actually feel like one for the majority of my life)

Last edited:
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I often wake up during the day around 2-4pm. I hate that feeling of walking up that time, but my sleep schedule is never consistent. I'm unemployed and have nothing to wake up for.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Either can't sleep or early in bed and 16 hours.

Reactions: Final Escape and Ivenocare
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
My sleeping pattern is all over the place. Sometimes it's just fine, next minute I'm nocturnal. All it takes is one energy drink, and my just fixed sleeping pattern is all messed up.