• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
I'm wondering how you feel about CTB considering we know with certainty that hell exists and that its eternal

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was raised up as a Christian. Fortunately, those days are over and the only hell I believe in is the one in which we're living right now.

The only thing left to do for me is get the guts to ctb.

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
I was raised up as a Christian. Fortunately, those days are over and the only hell I believe in is the one in which we're living right now.

The only thing left to do for me is get the guts to ctb.

Playing russian roulette with a two chambered revolver. 50/50

• Wow
Reactions: Spitfire
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Can you tell us how you feel about it? Do you think people go to hell who ctb? Is that in the Bible?

Can you point out the verses in the Bible that talk about hell?
I checked out their other posts and they seem to be just as prone to ctb as the rest of us. Maybe asking because in hope of reassurance? hopefully that and not a troll

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I checked out their other posts and they seem to be just as prone to ctb as the rest of us. Maybe asking because in hope of reassurance? hopefully that and not a troll
Well I'm not really sure the Bible even talks about hell. I thought it was a more recent invention than the books of the Bible. I thought it got started with Calvinism but I'm not an expert.

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I'm wondering how you feel about CTB considering we know with certainty that hell exists and that its eternal
The all loving, almighty who created us would NEVER do such a thing. You're viewing this through a very judgemental lense. I guarantee if you were experiencing an immense amount of suffering you would consider CTB at least once just to alleviate your suffering EVEN IF it meant "risking" your supposed hell that the bible or Jesus doesn't even mention ONCE as an actual fucking place. The only hell that exists is the one right here on planet earth i mean look around. I think this is truly as bad as it can get. I'm pretty sure you're fucking trolling anyway. Fucking read your precious bible look into the story of Saul and job while you're at it x

Reactions: lost_soul83
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Can you point out the verses in the Bible that talk about hell? I only have the King James version, is hell mentioned in other versions? I can't find it in mine.
I can't remember the details but I was also told by catholic people that suicide is a sin. It is quite an obvious stance for a religion that prizes life (not the quality of life just the creation and preservation of life) so highly to have. I'm not sure the details of born again Christian beliefs compared to catholic though

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If there was a hellish place mentioned in the Bible it referred to a certain river valley that was used as a trash dump. The actual name people think refers to "hell" was referring to that area which was horrible, but a real, earthly place. It even contained corpses, and was partially burning at all times.

If Christians are determined to follow the Bible at all times they should familiarize themselves with the actual meanings of the words used in the original written books as much as possible. They should not simply take the word of people about what it all means. They need to become Biblical scholars, and delve into the history of the books of the Bible and learn the original words and the interpretations of those words.

If they do this they would see that that river valley was mentioned as being "hell" about 14 times in the new Testament. And they did not mean hell as we think of it. They meant a horrible place on earth, which was the trash dump of Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
The all loving, almighty who created us would NEVER do such a thing. You're viewing this through a very judgemental lense. I guarantee if you were experiencing an immense amount of suffering you would consider CTB at least once just to alleviate your suffering EVEN IF it meant "risking" your supposed hell that the bible or Jesus doesn't even mention ONCE as an actual fucking place. The only hell that exists is the one right here on planet earth i mean look around. I think this is truly as bad as it can get. I'm pretty sure you're fucking trolling anyway. Fucking read your precious bible look into the story of Saul and job while you're at it x
i found this link to some quotes from the bible on this subject. http://www.catholic-saints.net/suicide/

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
I don't think there's a divine law that says: commit suicide and go straight to hell. I believe in hell, in eternal damnation, but I also believe in God's mercy. He knows the load that everyone bears and that sometimes this load is too much so they just can't bear it. I don't know if I made myself clear here, but my point is God is merciful and each case is a different case to be judged. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see this.

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
The only hell I have heard of in relation to eternal damnation is the one in Norse mythology, the underworld where Hel the daughter of Loki presides over the souls of all who died in cowardice and they shall always be hungry and thirsty and never satiated while those who died bravely feast and fight in Odin's hall at Valhalla.
As for Christian religion, it looks like it wasn't in the bible but the pope was naughty and made it up. Naughty boy pope *wags finger disapprovingly at pope*

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I find it incredibly brave to commit suicide.
I can see it both ways. I want to die because im afraid to carry on living and im not brave enough to carry on living despite the pain. On the other hand, am I brave enough to commit the act of suicide, I believe yes. Wouldnt it be great if after we died we had 5 mins to leave a quick review of how it went before our spirit dissipated. It would be so much easier to choose a method if we had comparethemethod.com xD

• Love
Reactions: NotOkay_
F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
If there was a hellish place mentioned in the Bible it referred to a certain river valley that was used as a trash dump. The actual name people think refers to "hell" was referring to that area which was horrible, but a real, earthly place. It even contained corpses, and was partially burning at all times.

If Christians are determined to follow the Bible at all times they should familiarize themselves with the actual meanings of the words used in the original written books as much as possible. They should not simply take the word of people about what it all means. They need to become Biblical scholars, and delve into the history of the books of the Bible and learn the original words and the interpretations of those words.

If they do this they would see that that river valley was mentioned as being "hell" about 14 times in the new Testament. And they did not mean hell as we think of it. They meant a horrible place on earth, which was the trash dump of Jerusalem.

yes the valley of hinnom otherwise known as GEHENNA. Ofcourse jesus wasn't talking about the trash jump. There's so many verses speaking about the reality of hell after death

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I can see it both ways. I want to die because im afraid to carry on living and im not brave enough to carry on living despite the pain. On the other hand, am I brave enough to commit the act of suicide, I believe yes. Wouldnt it be great if after we died we had 5 mins to leave a quick review of how it went before our spirit dissipated. It would be so much easier to choose a method if we had comparethemethod.com xD
We are going to die somehow. I don't think it matters how.
yes the valley of hinnom otherwise known as GEHENNA. Ofcourse jesus wasn't talking about the trash jump. There's so many verses speaking about the reality of hell after death
there are?

Reactions: Spiral
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure there's not some entity keeping a score of EXACTLY how every single individual dies to determine where they go this would be a very tedious process indeed

Reactions: Spiral
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
We are going to die somehow. I don't think it matters how.

there are?
it matters if it doesn't work :shy: I think most peoples concern is finding a quick and reliable method that won't make a huge mess or harm anyone else in the process. My original plan was to chuck myself in the ocean but I don't live near enough to the coast to manage it during the lockdown. That's how I ended up here looking for plan B. I am glad i won't be going to eternal hellfire though, I will be very annoyed if I ctb only to still be in existence afterwards xD

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
According to the bible there was supposed to be ONE writing from this one true God and that came in the form of the 10 commandments tablet. So where is the magical stone document engraved with laws written by the finger of God? Oh thats right! He let Moses destroy the commandments upon finding the hebrew people worshipping a golden calf!

Then, it gets even more absurd! You see, upon Moses finding them doing this he orders them all to be killed for their transgression against his God. Funny that the law about Thou shalt not kill was ignored and disobeyed after he just read the damn thing and destroyed it. The bible is so ridiculously absurd and contradictory!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
, upon Moses finding them doing this he orders them all to be killed for their transgression against his God
That rule thou shall not kill rule is pretty flexible and can be ignored under certain circumstances apparently. And according to my research, that word was actually "murder", not kill.

The Book of Job speaks to the righteousness of bearing whatever hellish conditions God inflicts on you without complaining. Job was basically counseled to commit suicide but, being such a righteous man, refused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiral and Spitfire