• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to kill yourself. I think it's fine given the world we live in or just basically how you feel about it, how you live your life is up to you and not my business. But... I can't help but think about what he said. Living in a state of eternal bliss. Like I mean (and this is just for me personally) imagine a state of being where you feel so good it feels better than non-existence. I've actually felt that once. It made me so happy.

I wouldn't mind killing myself but if possible before I die I want to reach that state again, where it feels better than dying or living.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
According to many realized beings, that state is your own self.

Self = Happiness.

But that state is sometimes (often) obscured.

Because that state is our real nature, we often want to get rid of unhappiness as it is unnatural to us.

That state can be achieved while alive. Since you are interested, I recommend reading the books of Sri Ramana Maharashi (they are free on the internet).

He thaught Self-inquiry, the direct method.

Read who am I? (The .pdf can be found free on Google).

"Happiness lies deep within us, in the very core of our being. Happiness does not exist in any external object, but only in us, who are the consciousness that experiences happiness. Though we seem to derive happiness from external objects or experiences, the happiness that we thus enjoy in fact arises from within us."

"Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside."

"In deep sleep the man is devoid of possessions, including his own body. Instead of being unhappy he is quite happy. "

Last edited:
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I would welcome bliss for just one minute. It doesn't exists for me. I caught some bad genes(personality disorders).
I'm so fearful of that moment between life and death. I just want to be an observer of life. Like a fly on the wall. It is me that has brought on my suffering
All of it. Like most people I want to stick my toe in to check the temperature and if it is comfortable, I'll go all in.
I need my life to be over. I have no one to blame but myself for the misery I feel 24/7. I have my plan and the equipment, I somehow feel it will happen soon.

Reactions: sserafim
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I've actually felt that once
Funnily I had experienced such state once myself.... Years ago... Just 21 minutes possibly.... Never again though
In deep sleep the man is devoid of possessions, including his own body. Instead of being unhappy he is quite happy.
All these sound awsome... Reaching such state required work of many life.... Ramana maharishi was self taught...

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can sometimes feel this pure, real happiness, too. I guess, it is not an eternal state though. It comes and goes. Don't know. Maybe others experience it differently.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456