• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
According to the bible there was supposed to be ONE writing from this one true God and that came in the form of the 10 commandments tablet. So where is the magical stone document engraved with laws written by the finger of God? Oh thats right! He let Moses destroy the commandments upon finding the hebrew people worshipping a golden calf!

Then, it gets even more absurd! You see, upon Moses finding them doing this he orders them all to be killed for their transgression against his God. Funny that the law about Thou shalt not kill was ignored and disobeyed after he just read the damn thing and destroyed it. The bible is so ridiculously absurd and contradictory!
My personal opinion (no disrespect to those who believe, just sharing my own beliefs) is that the bible was written by men as a means to control other men. A conspiracy between kings and priests to control the populace and secure their own power. It was a brilliant plan, so brilliant that it has withstood the test of time and still works today. Moral of the story: ''he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy'' ~ Monty Python
life of brian GIF

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Yeah, yeah, whenever God orders people to be killed its not murder, its perfectly just and good.Bullshit! Well then why doesnt the almighty god just do it himself like he did with the example of Onan?

Oh and how about that global flood? :D Fucking nonsense!

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm wondering how you feel about CTB considering we know with certainty that hell exists and that its eternal
Just so you're aware, I've spoken to SEVERAL Christian pastors and they all said that people who ctb are not automatically relegated to hell, just an FYI.

Reactions: Spiral
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys! I think the OP is mostly looking for people who can genuinely relate to their struggle. Religious debates, which would be welcomed in their own thread, might derail the purpose to find like-minded people in a similar situation. @Benjamin collyer is evidently conflicted and looking for support; personally, I think it might be helpful to leave this space open for those who can provide that :)

Reactions: FallenFromGrace92
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
The all loving, almighty who created us would NEVER do such a thing. You're viewing this through a very judgemental lense. I guarantee if you were experiencing an immense amount of suffering you would consider CTB at least once just to alleviate your suffering EVEN IF it meant "risking" your supposed hell that the bible or Jesus doesn't even mention ONCE as an actual fucking place. The only hell that exists is the one right here on planet earth i mean look around. I think this is truly as bad as it can get. I'm pretty sure you're fucking trolling anyway. Fucking read your precious bible look into the story of Saul and job while you're at it x
Trolling, my sentiments exactly.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
According to the bible there was supposed to be ONE writing from this one true God and that came in the form of the 10 commandments tablet. So where is the magical stone document engraved with laws written by the finger of God? Oh thats right! He let Moses destroy the commandments upon finding the hebrew people worshipping a golden calf!

Then, it gets even more absurd! You see, upon Moses finding them doing this he orders them all to be killed for their transgression against his God. Funny that the law about Thou shalt not kill was ignored and disobeyed after he just read the damn thing and destroyed it. The bible is so ridiculously absurd and contradictory!
I was indoctrinated into Christianity. I found my own way out of it (this was right for me).

I do not worry about it since god will get it done - his will. His will is to save all of mankind, so we are ALL going to be okay! Because his will shall be done...

I realized my 'teachers' when I was a child apparently did not know what they were saying. The Lake of Fire is where it all ties together, and it can be found in six different places in the original Hebrew scriptures.

Rev. 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Rev. 20:14-15, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Rev. 21:8, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I was indoctrinated into Christianity. I found my own way out of it (this was right for me).

I do not worry about it since god will get it done - his will. His will is to save all of mankind, so we are ALL going to be okay! Because his will shall be done...

I realized my 'teachers' when I was a child apparently did not know what they were saying. The Lake of Fire is where it all ties together, and it can be found in six different places in the original Hebrew scriptures.

Rev. 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Rev. 20:14-15, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Rev. 21:8, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
I too was raised christian but then I grew up and used my 'god given' logic and reasoning to debunk the shit I was being brainwashed and traumatized to believe. So why did you comment me and then not give an answer to the issues I raised?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I too was raised christian but then I grew up and used my 'god given' logic and reasoning to debunk the shit I was being brainwashed and traumatized to believe. So why did you comment me and then not give an answer to the issues I raised?
I was meaning to agree with you on the contradictory nature and absurdity of it all, and then I forgot to say something about it why I quoted your post after I started typing, Lol

Reactions: _Kaira_
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
We have a lovely series of video lectures by a Yale philosophy professor attached to SS in the Mega thread area. I watched all three parts on YouTube yesterday. Wonderful. This may help to open some people's minds. If you really need to see "God" as a bully then beware the lectures.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I was meaning to agree with you on the contradictory nature and absurdity of it all, and then I forgot to say something about it why I quoted your post after I started typing, Lol
K np but it was really confusing after you quoted the other parts of the bible about hell. Left me with a giant ? in my head. Anyway, unlike the god of the bible, with me all can be forgiven.
Blessed Be! (This is something blasphemous that those evil pagans say to each other!) :D

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and Spiral
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Imagine going through life scared out of your mind you somehow might screw up and end up spending eternity in hell. I refuse to live that way. Life is hard enough without that burden.

And I also wonder about all the people who seem to know what God likes and doesn't like.

Last edited:
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
maybe this...

paragraph 2283 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church declares "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives."

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I can see it both ways. I want to die because im afraid to carry on living and im not brave enough to carry on living despite the pain. On the other hand, am I brave enough to commit the act of suicide, I believe yes. Wouldnt it be great if after we died we had 5 mins to leave a quick review of how it went before our spirit dissipated. It would be so much easier to choose a method if we had comparethemethod.com xD
I believe we do have a life review upon "death"