• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I have a big fight against my mental health.
I can't be comfortable in anyplace. It's like no are a place for me in this world.
No health, no dream, no love, there aren't good things for me.
But there are responsabilities and I can't left behind this...

At now I'm trying get out to Ativan, but It's impossible. Yesterday I not took my pill and today I have so much anxiety, without reasons.

This is hell... How can I win the fight against my anxiety?

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Ativan will only calm the body, it won't fix the mental responses. Have you tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?

Reactions: ansiedad
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I don't tried terapies.
Doctor send me ativan and irs.
I never take the IRS. I think that my problem its I'm addicted to this...
Doctor told me It was temporaly and I trying to don't take this. Somedays i dont take, and I reduced the dosis, I started with 1mg, and at now I'm took 0.25.
But today I take so much anxiety...
I took 0.5 becouse I can't support this...

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Sometimes anxiety can be driven back by using a sensory input. For example a warm bath or shower can provide a tactile sensory input that may push back anxiety. The smell of a perfume, loud music, or an action movie may also create a sufficient sensory input that anxiety can be reduced for a while.

Anxiety can arise when one is feeling no ability to control things. This can be countered by actions, perceptions, and thoughts that work to establish control. People used to smoke cigarettes, however other actions can be substituted. The Greeks used to use what were called "worry beads" that they would run through their fingers almost with the same acquired dexterity that one would demonstrate with cigarettes.

Exercise can also be used to assert feelings of control. Ritual can also be used to create a feeling of control, however, there is a danger that rituals can become compulsive.