• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
A few hours ago, I went to the supermarket and I almost passed out.
I hate going to supermarkets on Sundays because of the crowds. There are so many shopping carts that it's impossible to move, and I feel desperate.
There are so many shopping carts that people want you to move so they can move their fat asses.

It disgusts me to see people bringing their whole families to the supermarkets; all I hear is kids screaming and crying all the time.

What terrifies me the most is seeing the towers of products in the supermarkets. I hate seeing towers of cereal boxes, towers of milk cartons, towers of snacks; all with signs saying 2x1, 3x2, 25% off... My eyes melt just looking at them...

And at the end of the tunnel are the long lines of people waiting to pay for the heap of shit they're going to take home. The worst is when people start fighting because the line isn't moving...

I don't know why, but being there caused me such anxiety that I no longer knew if I was in a dream or in the real world...

I hate consumerism...

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
People bring their kids with them to the grocery store because they have no choice but to do so, not because they want to make it some family bonding experience...

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
you can order groceries online, if that's a thing wherever you are

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I hate consumerism and hypercapitalism
What terrifies me the most is seeing the towers of products in the supermarkets. I hate seeing towers of cereal boxes, towers of milk cartons, towers of snacks; all with signs saying 2x1, 3x2, 25% off... My eyes melt just looking at them...
Same. They make me see stars

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I usually go get provisions on Saturday and I 100% agree with you. People are SO into me, I and my that it is beyond making me what to run and go home. Oh, gee there is Johnnie or Suzzie pulling down a display isn't that precious, get a picture, YIKES!

Also, my favorite of where someone with a HUGE load in a shopping cart goes to the 20 item or less check out and takes a half hour to get through and heavens to be if one should mention anything to them, like they are SO important unlike the rest who are shopping in that store, such HUGE ego, it is so horrible to have to put up with.

Walter

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I've always hated supermarkets too and because there isn't a better option out there I'm forced to work in one. The saving grace that makes it tolerable is that my manager is super chill and laid back, he's never mad at me even when I work slow and make mistakes. I had awful managers in the past so I decided to stick with this job to avoid jinxing it. But the sensory overload can get tough at times at rush hours, and I lower my hat to hide my face and also obscure my view to only see the stock I'm refilling. I'm also playing Supermarket Simulator and envy so much the restockers in the game that don't have to worry about having a physical form that is blocking the way.

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Yeah but for me the crowds are the worst. Thanks to bullying I become stupid and slow when I feel threatened and some of the shoppers stare at me like "are you mentally disabled??" šŸ«  The worst part is they're right because my struggle with knowing where to put my body in crowded places or tight spaces is not normal and I am pretty dull.

I like browsing otherwise.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I wouldn't really personally associate super markets with consumerism. Isn't that the acquistion of goods beyond what is necessary, people are just there doing their weekly food shop. There probably is a lot of excess buying that goes on in there though.

I prefer going to the shops over have a delivery but I avoid all busy places and times. There are plenty of quiet times you can visit the supermarket when it's not too busy. I will literally walk out of a place if it is too crowded or noisy for me.

InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Dec 28, 2023
Thats why I tend to avoid those huge shops, called supermarkets, these huge lines, and people are the worst point of it all, staying next to them wondering if u are gonna be asked about something any moment can be so surprising.. people buy dozens of things and u go there with just one and u also have to stand in this long line..
and fighting.. thats also the worst, people being aggresive for no reason whatsoever, or fighting over products because there are last ones, and in summer its even worse..
I think though that the only strong point of those are discounts, especially on safer products than the others ( buying vegetables or meat in those is like stepping through field of land mines here ) and in especially big ones, this music.. and sounds make me dizzy.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ šŸ’•āœØ
Jun 9, 2023
yeah~ :( They suck imo too~ :( I'm so sorry they give you such anxiety like that tho! D: I just do my best to avoid the crowds and try to go early on earlier weekdays (they get progressively busier throughout the week)~ I hate people! :( so annoying~ especially embarrassing if I'm buying feminine products! >_< the good thing is that there are deals at least, but one has to calculate them vs. websites online where you can't test the quality, and it's frustrating! >_<
Plus, especially repetitive marketing songs over the loudspeakers are awful! :/ and the greeters are irritating tbh~ I know they try to welcome you positively, but I feel noticed, and I don't like it because I want to just get in and out quickly!

Last edited: