erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
It'll be just like that Stalin quote.

Once I'm gone, I will quickly fade into obscurity. Just another unknown suicide. No lessons will be learned by society. They will continue to fuck people over until they say "enough is enough".

What did I do to deserve living in such an irrational, apathetic society. The chances of being born a human on this planet at this exact time and location were practically nonexistent, yet here I am. Stuck in a system where 60 years of slavery earns one a pittance and deviation is not tolerated.

I have nobody and I am nobody and it's always gonna be that way. I'll never be understood; just oppressed and alienated. No drugs will change that. No gaslighting will change that. No platitudes will change that.

I'm gonna be part of a statistic and nothing more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, markimobzzdeasui, death137 and 4 others
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
You'll be part of a statistic of a generation that committed suicide due to lack of whatnot for whatever reasons. Some deaths stick out but that's only because of the way our society is with fame and fortune and more bull shit

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it to be comforting, the fact that I will be forgotten. I just want to leave this life behind and be at peace. The fact that we will all be nothing eventually just shows how meaningless and insignificant our lives are. Nothing matters at the end of the day. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it. I do understand how you feel, it is such a cruel world we live in. I have never wanted anything to do with this life. I do not want to live in a world where so much suffering exists. The fact that life is even a thing in the first place is horrifying to me.

Reactions: erdbeeren
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
If you didn't commit suicide and lived until your natural death, you wouldn't even be a statistic. You would be forgotten just as quickly, and nobody would care either way. Society is just apathetic and merciless, and it's because of human nature.