• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
Another morning I wake up get ready for work. I do not know how much longer I can keep this up. I am so lonely and depressed. I feel like I am in ground hog day. I feel like an empty body dragging itself through the world. I feel sad. I use to have bad anger problems. It caused a lot of issues. I addressed it but it opened a lot of different issues I have. I used my anger to process all the other problems I had. Now I see it was a masking i did. Now I just want to feel right but what does that even mean to feel right.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm guessing you have, but have you tried giving medication a shot? I am scared of it, but maybe it could be better than this.

Iknow the feelings you say. I also used to find anger my go-to emotion and now it's gone, there is nothing left.

Reactions: Sensei
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
The Groundhog Day like experience can have a positive side to it. In the movie Phil Connors discovers the limits of self-indulgence and comes to despair. However, as he began to learn, grow, and help others, he began to build a life of substance for himself.

In a way the movie is a metaphor for changing oneself for the better after making every mistake possible. It sounds like you have already discovered some of the limits of the negative and are ready to being building the positive.

Reactions: Tiredofhurting
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
The Groundhog Day like experience can have a positive side to it. In the movie Phil Connors discovers the limits of self-indulgence and comes to despair. However, as he began to learn, grow, and help others, he began to build a life of substance for himself.

In a way the movie is a metaphor for changing oneself for the better after making every mistake possible. It sounds like you have already discovered some of the limits of the negative and are ready to being building the positive.
I have definitely seem a lot of negatives. I just want to feel normal but to be honest I do not think I have ever felt that. 29 almost 30 years on this planet and I do not think I have ever been happy. Maybe when I was a young boy. I just feel so alone and sad. When my wife left me it made me reach inside and look at myself. I did not like what I seen. Even today I do not like what I see. I just want my family back to be able to see my kids everyday
I'm guessing you have, but have you tried giving medication a shot? I am scared of it, but maybe it could be better than this.

Iknow the feelings you say. I also used to find anger my go-to emotion and now it's gone, there is nothing left.
I have not tried medication. Maybe I should. I have just heard of some terrible side effects of the medications. That sounds worse then how I feel now.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's called morning since you mourn still being alive.