• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Lately my life has been boring. I wish I could talk and vent to someone about my problems, but my friends are too busy to listen and I feel guilty for talking about them too much. I feel alone and empty and things are no longer entertaining me like they used to. I would like to be able to talk to someone who could understand me, at least during these last months since I intend to CTB in the middle of the year, I am determined to do this at all costs.

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Lately my life has been boring. I wish I could talk and vent to someone about my problems, but my friends are too busy to listen and I feel guilty for talking about them too much. I feel alone and empty and things are no longer entertaining me like they used to. I would like to be able to talk to someone who could understand me, at least during these last months since I intend to CTB in the middle of the year, I am determined to do this at all costs.
Hey if you ever wanna talk feel free to reach out! I'm willing to listen to you. Also I may not know your situation but the ppl around you who love you won't see you as a bother don't feel guilty about it we all struggle somehow. Hopefully you feel a little better! šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Hey if you ever wanna talk feel free to reach out! I'm willing to listen to you. Also I may not know your situation but the ppl around you who love you won't see you as a bother don't feel guilty about it we all struggle somehow. Hopefully you feel a little better! šŸ¤—
Thanks ! The people around me think I'm fine because I tend to act naturally around them, I don't tend to cry or complain in front of other people, so they don't know how I feel. The only ones who know are a few internet friends, but I'm afraid of bothering them with my problems. Sometimes I even feel guilty for venting to someone.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Thanks ! The people around me think I'm fine because I tend to act naturally around them, I don't tend to cry or complain in front of other people, so they don't know how I feel. The only ones who know are a few internet friends, but I'm afraid of bothering them with my problems. Sometimes I even feel guilty for venting to someone.
If you don't go out and meet people, no one is gonna knock on your door and ask to hangout.. I can't think about anything else.....

Reactions: grahf
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
If you don't go out and meet people, no one is gonna knock on your door and ask to hangout.. I can't think about anything else.....
If it were that easy, I probably would have done it already.

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Maybe if you're in school you can find some clubs to join with common interests. Or going to conventions, frequent places where you think ppl with similar interest to you may frequent as well and you'll find someone eventually also friend apps are good too! I also wanna say that it's just as valid to have online friends theyre also real friends! Ik it's not easy especially if you're like me and you get socially anxious but talking and socializing is like a muscle the more you do it the better you get at it trust me!

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Maybe if you're in school you can find some clubs to join with common interests. Or going to conventions, frequent places where you think ppl with similar interest to you may frequent as well and you'll find someone eventually also friend apps are good too! I also wanna say that it's just as valid to have online friends theyre also real friends! Ik it's not easy especially if you're like me and you get socially anxious but talking and socializing is like a muscle the more you do it the better you get at it trust me!
I finished high school last year and now I'm without any occupations. I asked some of my friends out once but they ignored me so I put the idea aside. I also don't usually go out and walk the streets because I feel like I'm being watched by other people, all thanks to my social phobia. That's why I believe I'll never get a real stable job, I feel completely useless.

My online friends are my only option to interact and entertain myself, at least for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: snunu
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
I finished high school last year and now I'm without any occupations. I asked some of my friends out once but they ignored me so I put the idea aside. I also don't usually go out and walk the streets because I feel like I'm being watched by other people, all thanks to my social phobia. That's why I believe I'll never get a real stable job, I feel completely useless.

My online friends are my only option to interact and entertain myself, at least for now.
I understand you, take it step by step if you can just set a goal to go outside for like half an hour 2 times a week or something like that. The more you stay inside the worse your anxiety will get, it's also important to remember that ppl tend to be busy and therefore not really care about the ppl around them. Another thing that helped me was walking outside in the evening or the morning where not too many ppl will be around and won't cause me too much social anxiety that's how I've dealt with it. I been learning and my social anxiety has definitely decreased as I've forced myself outside of my comfort zone but I know it can be tough especially at first! šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I understand you, take it step by step if you can just set a goal to go outside for like half an hour 2 times a week or something like that. The more you stay inside the worse your anxiety will get, it's also important to remember that ppl tend to be busy and therefore not really care about the ppl around them. Another thing that helped me was walking outside in the evening or the morning where not too many ppl will be around and won't cause me too much social anxiety that's how I've dealt with it. I been learning and my social anxiety has definitely decreased as I've forced myself outside of my comfort zone but I know it can be tough especially at first! šŸ¤—
Thanks for the advice ! I could try walking around, taking a course or getting some work to distract myself, no matter how difficult it may be. But I don't know, for me, if it all ended it would be much better. I may be wrong about this kind of thinking, but that's how I feel pretty much all the time. But still, thanks for the support !

• Hugs
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Thanks for the advice ! I could try walking around, taking a course or getting some work to distract myself, no matter how difficult it may be. But I don't know, for me, if it all ended it would be much better. I may be wrong about this kind of thinking, but that's how I feel pretty much all the time. But still, thanks for the support !
Feeling lonely is terrible ik how hard it can be but if nothing else rely on your current online friends a little more if you have to! I don't want to overstep my boundaries and I understand how you feel but I hope you can get better and make some good friends soon. I'd be sad to see someone so young go too early, wishing the best for you šŸ¤—

• Love
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Feeling lonely is terrible ik how hard it can be but if nothing else rely on your current online friends a little more if you have to! I don't want to overstep my boundaries and I understand how you feel but I hope you can get better and make some good friends soon. I'd be sad to see someone so young go too early, wishing the best for you šŸ¤—
Thank you, and I'm sorry for making you spend your time giving me advice on what I should do. And as you yourself know, this situation is not easy, and it's not just the loneliness that breaks me mentally. There are also several other problems, but I'll avoid talking about them here because I don't want to seem boring. Maybe one day I'll make a thread explaining everything I feel and my motivations, as if it were a farewell letter.

• Love
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Thank you, and I'm sorry for making you spend your time giving me advice on what I should do. And as you yourself know, this situation is not easy, and it's not just the loneliness that breaks me mentally. There are also several other problems, but I'll avoid talking about them here because I don't want to seem boring. Maybe one day I'll make a thread explaining everything I feel and my motivations, as if it were a farewell letter.
It's no problem at all no need yo apologize! I'm always glad to help ppl who may be in a similar position to me. As for your story ofc please share it when you're ready and when you feel comfortable! Just know you're not alone in this journey there are plenty of ppl here who can sympathize with your problems. Looking forward to getting to know you better in the future!

• Love
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
It's no problem at all no need yo apologize! I'm always glad to help ppl who may be in a similar position to me. As for your story ofc please share it when you're ready and when you feel comfortable! Just know you're not alone in this journey there are plenty of ppl here who can sympathize with your problems. Looking forward to getting to know you better in the future!
One day I will share my story here on the forum. The problem is that I don't know if I could convey all my feelings through words, besides, it would be a long story. Anyway, I'll be thinking about whether to live and move on or die all at once. And again, thanks for everything ;)

• Hugs