• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
It's the worst. I get maybe 1 second of peace before the OCD thoughts go into overdrive and start torturing me.

Before I went on meds I would get a panic attack every time I realized I was conscious. Excruciating.
What meds helped with your panic attacks if you dont mind me asking
I suffer from anxiety and get panic attacks literally every second I am conscious and it's truly awful
I've tried like 10 antidepressants

Reactions: davidtorez
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
What meds helped with your panic attacks if you dont mind me asking
I suffer from anxiety and get panic attacks literally every second I am conscious and it's truly awful
I've tried like 10 antidepressants
I'm on Lexapro which unfortunately I'm guessing you've tried already as it's usually a first-line SSRI. But for me it stops the "stay in bed anxious, depressed, crying and doomscrolling" about 90% of the time as well as the physical panic attack. But I still get OCD attacks as soon as I wake up. I hope you find what you need.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm on Lexapro which unfortunately I'm guessing you've tried already as it's usually a first-line SSRI. But for me it stops the "stay in bed anxious, depressed, crying and doomscrolling" about 90% of the time as well as the physical panic attack. But I still get OCD attacks as soon as I wake up. I hope you find what you need.
Ah I tried that many years ago. Unfortunately it made my symptoms worse. But thanks.for the kind response

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes every morning , it hits me like a ton of brick. But for me its over soon , i will fall asleep forever with SN soon. Sleeping is like non existence, the best option , you dont have to fight for survival.

The brain is an organ from hell , litterally, always wanting more , never truly happy, always turning like a hamster.

Nothingness :)

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Yes, but it's a tie between waking up or as I do not sleep well or much, just the realization the night is almost over and the day is beginning. It's one of the worst feelings in the world to have your first second of realization each day be F*#K.

Reactions: bwerner
B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
I hate it. the second you wake up you don't realise it but then it hits you, and all the pain hits you even harder. waking up is almost the hardest part. I am miserable every single day.

I just fucking hate it. I hate the split second of consciousness I have before feeling the punch in the gut another day in this hellhole.

Every morning I'm disappointed that I wake up and have to live another whole day. I just want to pass away in my sleep. I forgot what it's like to have a good day.
Yeah…..I go to sleep ( after much alcohol and sleeping tablets) hoping that I might just pass away and never wake up again.
I console myself with the thought that at least I have completed one less day of suffering
But as you say there is always that feeling of despair when another day of consciousness dawns!
Oh for a big button just to simply press without thought and just end it!