• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I hate it. the second you wake up you don't realise it but then it hits you, and all the pain hits you even harder. waking up is almost the hardest part. I am miserable every single day.

I just fucking hate it. I hate the split second of consciousness I have before feeling the punch in the gut another day in this hellhole.

Every morning I'm disappointed that I wake up and have to live another whole day. I just want to pass away in my sleep. I forgot what it's like to have a good day.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Yes, its the worst moment of the day, because it is when the suffering begins.

At least at night time, I know I can sleep soon and be temporarily free from the pain (unless i have nightmares)

A permanent sleep would be the best so I don't have to wake up in this hell ever again

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Unfortunately i only get 5 hours of sleep every night because of my chronic insomnia, sometimes only 4 hours. They're the only few hours a day I have peace from my joint pain and the mental stress is causes me.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
do you take any sleeping aids
I was taking amitriptyline for a while but it gave me memory loss so stopped. I've tried melatonin which worked short term. Imrest is another short term sleep aid but I woke up the next day feeling like I hadnt slept anyway. I've given up with sleeping aids . I've tried natural stuff like chamomile tea etc , all bs that don't work.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
I was taking amitriptyline for a while but it gave me memory loss so stopped. I've tried melatonin which worked short term. Imrest is another short term sleep aid but I woke up the next day feeling like I hadnt slept anyway. I've given up with sleeping aids . I've tried natural stuff like chamomile tea etc , all bs that don't work.
Ever tried guided sleep meditation? Those work for me and youre not using any pills. There are a lot available on YouTube.

Reactions: davidtorez
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I hate it. the second you wake up you don't realise it but then it hits you, and all the pain hits you even harder. waking up is almost the hardest part. I am miserable every single day.

I just fucking hate it. I hate the split second of consciousness I have before feeling the punch in the gut another day in this hellhole.

Every morning I'm disappointed that I wake up and have to live another whole day. I just want to pass away in my sleep. I forgot what it's like to have a good day.
I agree Mornings are absolute terror. I think most people feel that way. When I'm asleep it's an escape, the only time you feel a sense of peace. Waking up and realizing you're alive and having to face another day of the cruelty of reality and pain, is torture.
All I want to do is sleep. It's the only thing I have to look forward to.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i dont even get peace in sleep. constantly plagued by nightmares for well over 15 yrs straight now... waking up crying/screaming/biting/punching/kicking etc has been a real showstopper with a few partners

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I just woke up from a short nap, its the absolute worst. Permanent sleep would be the best
I just woke up from a night's sleep. I don't know why I woke up so early today. It isn't even 7. Permanent sleep *would* be the best. I wish I could spend my whole days sleeping. I didn't even consent to this existence anyways. I wish I could just sleep it away until I ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course, it's always such a dreadful feeling to realise that I didn't fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and that I'm still trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence. Only never waking again is ideal to me, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse, I see beauty in being permanently unconscious especially as to exist as a conscious being with the ability to suffer to such extreme extents is completely undesirable.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment and I don't want to suffer in any way, human existence is such a terrible, harmful abomination to me.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
It's the worst. I get maybe 1 second of peace before the OCD thoughts go into overdrive and start torturing me.

Before I went on meds I would get a panic attack every time I realized I was conscious. Excruciating.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Absolutely. Seems like the pain hurts just a little bit more waking up. Had fun taking a handful of cheap sleep aids though, kept falling back asleep. Should do it again soon, screw my liver.