• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
First of all thank you. It's good that a forum like this exists....

I did a small survey one week ago, and I am going to provide some new information and see what your options are again.
I have lived, for 10 years, in a different city from my parents and my sister.
I have learned that my parents have insurance that would arrange the transfer of the body between cities.
I don't drive, I would go by bus to go to the place where they live... With covid, there are fewer trips, it would be a trip leaving at 8 in the morning that lasts 6 hours. Get there, go to a hotel and ctb.
Option 1- you make an effort, you make that trip and you make everything easier for the 3 people that you are going to make suffer a lot.
Option 2-ctb in a hotel in the city where you live, because the suffering is going be the same, no matters where

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Eh... I'm forced to choose the 2nd option. My father will have to transfer my body not only between cities but countries... and additionally over the Baltic sea. I have been literally kicked out the city I wish to be burried and I have no ability to go back as I have no access to my own money. But I think there is enough on my account so my dad can use them to cover the cost of transport and burial. Generally speaking he doesn't want me to pass away. He's a good man, I'm sorry I will have to surprise him so unpleasantly.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020

Your parents would still have to communicate with the insurance about body transferral and there's no guarantee the insurance will agree to pay for it.

Although, given you live in a city, why would your body need to be transferred? Maybe you could be buried in the city you're in now.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
2. don't know how big is the city you come from, but going back there and staying at a hotel could possibly raise flags if we are talking about a small town.

plus it's going to be hard for them anyway. why bother? I think you'd be more inclined to give up if you go to your town. your death should be as comfortable as possible for you.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
We already answered your question last time - go to the city where they live to make it easier on them (getting there when the police informs them, transporting the body, gathering your possessions, etc.)

You would probably spare them multiple trips to the city you currently reside in.
Take with you to the hotel the stuff you would want your parents to keep, and let them know in a note that they need not travel to your apartment in the other city.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have learned that my parents have insurance that would arrange the transfer of the body between cities.
I don't see how much of an inconvenience based on this your parents would have. Hopefully they have someone to help them call the insurance company to arrange this.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Eh... I'm forced to choose the 2nd option. My father will have to transfer my body not only between cities but countries... and additionally over the Baltic sea. I have been literally kicked out the city I wish to be burried and I have no ability to go back as I have no access to my own money. But I think there is enough on my account so my dad can use them to cover the cost of transport and burial. Generally speaking he doesn't want me to pass away. He's a good man, I'm sorry I will have to surprise him so unpleasantly.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
We already answered your question last time - go to the city where they live to make it easier on them (getting there when the police informs them, transporting the body, gathering your possessions, etc.)

You would probably spare them multiple trips to the city you currently reside in.
Take with you to the hotel the stuff you would want your parents to keep, and let them know in a note that they need not travel to your apartment in the other city.

this is not possible, because i have been living here for 11 years, so i have lot of stuff (clothes have ever been worn, pictures, new shoes, perfums, new smart tv, computer, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff...).
Lot of them are inside boxes, i have a room full of classified boxes with different things.
I really know that all this stuff is not necesary for my family. however i live in a rent flat , so after my suicide, someone should engage a transport company and take most of them.
I am going leave clothes in wardrobe, and some ikea furniture, microwave, but i can´t leave the flat full of things.
Its a difficult situation.
Because if ctb is not easy, and i am thinking about the suffering i am going to cause... in addition, i live in another place.
this is not possible, because i have been living here for 11 years, so i have lot of stuff (clothes have ever been worn, pictures, new shoes, perfums, new smart tv, computer, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff...).
Lot of them are inside boxes, i have a room full of classified boxes with different things.
I really know that all this stuff is not necesary for my family. however i live in a rent flat , so after my suicide, someone should engage a transport company and take most of them.
I am going leave clothes in wardrobe, and some ikea furniture, microwave, but i can´t leave the flat full of things.
Its a difficult situation.
Because if ctb is not easy, and i am thinking about the suffering i am going to cause... in addition, i live in another place.
And sorry if i repeat myself.
but i have many doubts
so please, if my repetition bothers you, don´t read my post,
but I need express myself
thanks

Your parents would still have to communicate with the insurance about body transferral and there's no guarantee the insurance will agree to pay for it.

Although, given you live in a city, why would your body need to be transferred? Maybe you could be buried in the city you're in now.

Obviously, my family is not going to leave my corpse in another city.
it doesn´t matter to me,
it would be alright for me if it were fish food once dead
my life was shit, my corpse does not matter to me.
but they will not think the same

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not4us