• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
I had a slightly disturbing childhood related to animals and my family when I was growing up.
I did not commit any crime or cruelty towards animals but I saw a lot happen and we never had our pets for very long.

Everyone I know had a different upbringing with animals. Where animals were respected, loved and long term.
I did not experience this In fact quite the opposite

I am wondering if anyone had a upbringing with animals like mine? And have they repeated the cycle?

Many of my family are not nice to animals but I respect Animals, understand they are a responsibility and deserve love care and respect. I don't own any animals personally as i know I'm in no situation to.

I urge my little brother away from violence towards animals aswel because I don't want him to be like the other members of my family.

I'm simply just wondering did anyone experience something similar to what I'm vaguely describing. I'm vaguely describing this as I don't want to touch base on any of the facts of what happened as not to trigger others or offend.

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Humans are rotten to the core. I am one of them. All the chicken, cows, and other animals that got slaughtered so that I can enjoy their meat.
If hell exists I deserve it. All the animals that got abused hopefully go to heaven.
I do hope, no I am certain, nature will fight back this evil species.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I grew up in a culture where watching my grandma grab a chicken from the coop and chop its head off was the norm. Also, as a kid I watched rabbits being slaughtered while screaming. It was all for food of course, not cruelty. My ex-therapist told me that when children see gory stuff like that, they need adults to explain the cycle of life to them. We didn't get any explanation and I do have some rather disturbing memories related to animal slaughter.

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Same here. Nothing horrible, but still witnessed the suffering and death of animals. It amazes me how much the human mind can block in order to keep a positive view of life. We block the contents of our consciousness in order to keep functioning. I would drawn in a sea of tears and despair if I didn't allow a bunch of illusions to keep me safe.