• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Hello there, is my first post and my english is not good :D

Ami C. is my method. IMO is pacific, and i don't want it to look like suicide because my family.

My history,
Three years ago i had heart attack, so i'm cardiac. At moment class II-III. In the best case, to live fully again, i need a new heart(transplant). Until that day comes, i can die, suffer, or be in pain for a long time, lying waiting for death, till the last breath. It's very hard, but I'll fight hard as i can. I don't consider myself as a suicidal. If i give up, i want a dignified way to do it.

My doubt,
I need several medications to be stable. My biggest concern is how much/if these drugs can interfere on this ctb method. If i fail, i will be in trouble.

Here they are(not to mention benzos, antidepressants, hypnotics),

Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan)
Furosemide
Nebivolol
Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride
Aldactone (spironolactone)
Rosuvastatin

Until IMO, one of the advantages of AC is that the dosage can be increased to increase the chances of success without major problems. On the other hand, if I choose SN method, i would lower the dosage (max 10g) to avoid problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: qrstarz