conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Do you ever find yourself reaching new rock bottoms and levels of despair you didn't think were possible? The amount of suffering I'm enduring is not something I would ever accept for my life.

Yet I'm still here. And I have a feeling I haven't seen the worst of it. I think there's more suffering in my future that I can't even imagine that is just waiting for me.

I feel like I'm starting to mentally snap over time because of this weight. I've had some really intense outbursts (one got me put in the psych ward).

I hope I am granted MAID if the law is passed next year. I have to hold onto that hope that there's some end in sight for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Sannti, AerialBoundaries and 2 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
It's so sad that you're not granted a way out, and feel like you're about to snap because of that. My heart goes out to you.

Reactions: trove1080p and conveniently_dead
trove1080p

trove1080p

Bread&Circuses til CTB
Sep 15, 2023
I feel like this too and I'm sorry you're going thru this. But I really appreciate you sharing this because it somehow helps to know I'm not alone in the depths.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and conveniently_dead
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
In my mind, I always have the feeling that things will get worse, before they get even more worse. It's almost at the point that I want it to get worse, to see how much I can take. MAID would at least give most of us the option to go when the time is right.

Reactions: trove1080p and conveniently_dead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really terrifying and repulsive how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence, it's a reason as to why I'd prefer to peacefully not exist under every circumstance. I don't even believe rock bottom could ever exist, there is always unlimited potential for existing to get much more torturous, existing just fills me with dread.

But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's inhumane how the option of legalised assisted suicide isn't already avaliable for us all, such a thing would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: conveniently_dead