• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I prefer the old singer but the new one is doing a good job:)

I know I have at least 2 of their cd's but it's been a while since I listened to them. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't know they changed singers for an album but the original singer is back. I listen to so many bands I guess I didn't notice. :aw:

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I know I have at least 2 of their cd's but it's been a while since I listened to them. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't know they changed singers for an album but the original singer is back. I listen to so many bands I guess I didn't notice. :aw:
Yea the other guy went to a another band named Drag Me Out I believe not sure if that's the right naw. Into the fire is pretty good to it's off the newer album.

"I wouldn't take back a moment
Not one miserable moment
I'll give it all 'til there's nothing
I'd walk into the fire
Into the fire"

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yea the other guy went to a another band named Drag Me Out I believe not sure if that's the right naw. Into the fire is pretty good to it's off the newer album.

"I wouldn't take back a moment
Not one miserable moment
I'll give it all 'til there's nothing
I'd walk into the fire
Into the fire"

I like that one too. I had to go to you tube to check it out. I've heard it before but I don't always remember song titles.
I make copies of CD's to listen to in my car and I don't have the track listings.

Reactions: PatKat