• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I already feel like I'm on borrowed time.
My life is over at 19 years old and the realization I'm going to die alone is destroying me from the inside out
I'm going to die
And I'm going to die alone

Im so sad
Im so scared
I want this to be over
I don't know what I did wrong
Why this
Why

Denza

Denza

breaking down woohoo
Apr 15, 2024
Youre not alone in thinking that.
It just feels like we're all out of time to make connections even if it looks like we have tons of it.

Whats worse is even if we did everything right, it still feels like our fault.

Sorry you feel this way and I hope you find a semblance of someone who cares for you before you go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My life is over at 19 years old and the realization I'm going to die alone is destroying me from the inside out
I'm going to die

Im so sad
Im so scared
I want this to be over
Why this
Why
I feel the same way i wish i had someone to go with tbh or even just have someone there when i go so i feel the pain truthfully

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not alone. But why do you wanna die to so much? Unfortunately when it comes to ctb we are all alone this is truly very sad.

Reactions: Zanmato
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
I'm going to die

Im so sad
Im so scared
I want this to be over
Why this
Why
This might be a blunt response but there is the partners mega thread if you wanna look there. Or maybe you meant you wanna be with someone AND live. To that I can't say anything. It'd be baseless.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
PurpleMorality

PurpleMorality

Questioning
Mar 31, 2024
I can relate. I've managed to get myself into a place where I'm very alone and don't have anyone I can go to for emotional issues. I've tried to be there for the people I love but I did things all wrong and screwed myself in the process. It's lonely and scary, and I bounce between genuinely wanting to die and just wanting someone to NOTICE that I want to die. And they don't. It's very lonely and I hate it.

So I think I know what you're going through a little bit. At least, it sounds relatable to me. And I'm so sorry you're lonely and alone, because it's such a terrible feeling. No one deserves to feel this way.