• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I can't just say how much I enjoy the day if it just goes so smoothly and I finally get some motivation to just do things.

I don't know if that's because I didn't sleep all night or what but today I feel like I could go out and do things.

So, yesterday I was at my sister's place and we discussed about certain things, talked about things and I thought things could go bad because she discovered the cuts on my hand but she was rather fine (I think) and swear to me to not say anything about this to our parents. At that point I had just to tell her what going on with me.

Also it turned out she got a new laptop and she gave me her 16" 2019 MacBook Pro which she won't need anymore since she got one of those Macbook (pro I believe) with that Apple processor.
Now, I don't really like Apple product but she showed me how to install WinBlows 10 for Workstation from a USB C dvd drive and I'll probably use this laptop for photo editing and some gaming but not for viewing this forum or doing personal stuff since I don't trust Windows.

Now after I arrived at my place, it was like 4am and since my neighbors have a kid, I wouldn't get any sleep anyway.
And now I don't know what happened but I grabbed my car keys and went to my local butcher, got some cheap meat and decided to cook something instead of going to my freezer and grabbing one of those microwave food that I'm always eating.

This is probably my first time since 5 weeks that I ate a proper meal.
Still, I was kinda lazy but hey, at least it's something healthy for once. I just cut that meat into small squares, roasted it and while roasting it and added 5 eggs to it. Definitely tastes really delicious but is a bit salty tbh. I don't know what I grabbed but at least it's kinda health I guess.
IMG 20210420 110823

Kinda wish that I could switch off all the negative thoughts that I'm still having but at least I'm motivated today to do things. After I done with all the tons of dishes, I'll most likely switch off the cellular services on my phone while still keeping WiFi on in order to keep playing music on Spotify, go to my garage and work on the engine of my Opel Astra G since I want to make it ready to drive for the next year.

Happy 420 everyone and I hope you too have a great day :)
Here's some great old-school rap for y'all

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, I'm so glad to hear this!
Sounds like you're making some nice progress.

Send you lots of hugs and good vibes!

• Love
Reactions: LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Even for someone without an appetite that looks pretty awesome. And I like your socks.
Yeah, I believe I got them from Amazon UK before the whole Brexit thing. It was like a bag with 15 pairs, in 4 colors like lemon-green, grey, black and blue and I paid 14.82$ for them.
Since I had the Prime subscription on Amazon DE, I didn't even had to pay for shipping to Germany.
However, they don't go over the ankle and I'm fine with this since summer can get really hot here

Reactions: Mentalmick