• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I'm sorry for posting so many threads in just a couple of days, I hope it hasn't been annoying at all. I'm getting to the point where every single day is filled with dread and agony and my room is just reminding me of my best friends because of the stuff they've given me and how I pretty much have lost them. Even the only tattoo I have reminds me of one of my best friends since she took me to get it and bought it for me. I can't eat or sleep well or do anything, constant urge to CTB I don't think I've ever felt this awful in my life. And I know I can't CTB right now SI is so strong and I only have hanging. Do you guys have any tips on finding good inpatient care? I got super super lucky last year when I overdosed and got sent to a good one via the emergency room. I need to admit myself but idk how and idk how to find a good one. I'm going to look at reviews and stuff but I'm still terrified. Not to mention the reviews for the one I went to were bad, but it was actually a rlly good place. Thank you for any help ❤️

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am in the U.S., and I hope that I am correct in the fact that it might depend on if one has private health care or if it is government run. Now in my case, I have admitted myself before, and beforehand I went on the net, and I also had folks who became friends from being in the hospital and we compared notes and ideas. The one that I admitted myself to, after checking things out was good. Excellent food and very kind and understanding staff.

I know of a time when I went in voluntarily and did not like the staff, hospital, something and did not get out for 72 hours, as when I said that I was leaving the doctors went to court in a flash and got a 72 hour hold on them, just food for thought.

I was glad that I went in as it gave me time to sort things out and a very friendly staff was so nice to have.

You will do great!

Walter

Last edited:
M

MisplacedGirl

Apr 2, 2024
Is there any way you'd be able to present to the same emergency room and request to be sent to the same ward? I'm in a similar situation right now; I'm currently weighing up my options. Feel free to send me a message!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Reddit tends to have a lot of threads for major cities on good (and bad) inpatient places. The right Google search should bring it up.