• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
i used to drink very often but then i realized the calories in alcohol : ) are : ) not : ) the best

and i usually can't take the stuff unmixed, tastes like rat poison

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Let's be honest, unmixed alcohol is not exactly a delicacy.

Well, it depends of the drink.

A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, I'm a recovering Alcoholic. Been in recovery for 17 months but 7 months sober. It's fucked my liver up but that is what drinking neat spirits for years does to you. Doing crazy shit in blackout I am surprised i' m still here to be honest but when the drinks gone you're left with you and man that can take you to some very dark places hence i' m on here. Some days I feel joy and freedom , some days I feel nothing , some days don't even want to go there.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
@skitliv @Smilla How many alcohol should I drink... Because the next time my head will explode.

Also, don't you experience hangover? It sounds too good for be true...
While you get started ... drink some water/Soda etc. but yeah eventually you get past the hangover stage. Then come the mid day shakes. Hahaha .... you know you have to be getting back to the bottle when that shit happens.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Mid day shakes??? Early morning shakes, only another drink stops it.
... oh damn! I figure that's still a couple months off for me ... but amusing as hell to watch me try to get the little plug into the coffee lid either way ...

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm not sure if I can be considered an alcoholic but I previously had periods where I would drink regularly for a span of time and then lose interest.

Currently I've been drinking at least once a week for four months. I mostly drink vodka, sometimes beer. To be honest getting somewhat drunk on a Friday/Saturday night is probably the only thing I'm excited for.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I am not addicted to alcohol but i mix once or twice a week vodka and diet coke mixed with xanax.
I like to drink because i like self harm i do also self mutilation only in winter so nobody can see it.
Xanax, oxys, and vodka ..... you won't even know what the fuck you are cuttting .... broke every glass in the cabinet into little pieces with my own hands because I wanted to hurt myself some how ... next morning sucked.

T

Tiburcio

Xanax, oxys, and vodka ..... you won't even know what the fuck you are cuttting .... broke every glass in the cabinet into little pieces with my own hands because I wanted to hurt myself some how ... next morning sucked.
I am not addicted to alcohol but i mix once or twice a week vodka and diet coke mixed with xanax.
I like to drink because i like self harm i do also self mutilation only in winter so nobody can see it.
Sorry for interrupt but xanax with vodka can numb the pain in such way?

How many amount of each substance is required? If it works, I plan something that pain doesn't let me perform.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Sorry for interrupt but xanax with vodka can numb the pain in such way?

How many amount of each substance is required? If it works, I plan something that pain doesn't let me perform.
Well ... I suspect a bit of the physical pain is alleviated by the oxys. However, it's quite easy to "black out" on Xanax. And hell, alcohol does a good number to literally numb you mentally and physically. As long as you haven't been abusing them you should be good with 6mg .... but just do 2mg at a time of you are mixing it for the first time. Easy to just end up alseep : ) if you are lucky you will OD.
But yeah get some oxys too. They are very helpful for pain/sleep and even treat my unhappiness.