• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Try to not get your hopes too high man. Feel free to clarify your post if you'd like. But just please try not to get too 'high' in excitement for this new potential relationship.

I'm interested to hear what exactly is going on, as your post isn't super clear. How is she taunting you?

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Try to not get your hopes too high man. Feel free to clarify your post if you'd like. But just please try not to get too 'high' in excitement for this new potential relationship.

I'm interested to hear what exactly is going on, as your post isn't super clear. How is she taunting you?
I mean she's just a hottie messaging me. It don't happen very often. Hopes def not raised don't worry.

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you're dealing with that. It seems really cruel. Especially to get your hopes up and recieve nothing in the end.

Have you looked into maybe a non traditional dating site where you might have more luck "sealing the deal"?

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
and what exactly is your complaint?