• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I consider to kill myself in October before college starts. I cannot stomach it (college hell) much longer but I also don't want to be a complete failure. (quitting college)

The people who follow my story know it I am in a day clinic currently. We had today a group session with a person who is also mentally ill but has successfully recovered. Honestly they spread only toxic positivity in that group and I already told her that. Still I want to be an engaged patient and tried to participate which was a big mistake. It made me very depressed. Also many others say they hate it. I considered to have the same profession as the mentally ill woman who does this job. Hell I am so glad I never went serious on it. I rather kill myself than to spread these toxic lies all day. It is so cynical towards a person like me these platitudes. Honestly my self-hatred would reach another level. It barely gets paid. This was the reason I lost the interest. And well now know why. It is fucking bullshit. And almost all patients dislike it.

Today she said things like. Yes you feel bad now. You are in a crisis. But remember the times when you felt good and that you want to achieve that again. Bitch I am more or less daily suicidal since more than a decade. I think the last 6 years I did not feel genuinely good at least one full day. Maybe in my daydreams when I tried to escape reality. The last time I felt really good was in a manic episode. In the end I got a little bit emotionally and told I never feel good. Which was a mistake. I felt like I walked into her trap. The other patients might considered that weird. I could not stomach that cynical bullshit anymore. It was a little bit awkward. Whatever. I wrote her some honest critique in the feedback letter. I want to throw up thinking about it. Not all people can recover. Some people are very very ill and have a very low life quality constantly. It is cyncial for people like me to tell there will be so much positive for you in the future. Bitch I am already planning my suicide.

There is one borderline girl and I really like her. She is my best friend at the clinic. She is lesbian though. And I am not romantically interested in her. But she is so fun to be with. We have a good time together. She also hates the this group session with that woman so much and we make fun of it. We are both pretty suicidal and after clinic we talk about it uncensored.

After the clinic I went to my college self-help group. I try not to vent anymore about my very serious suicidality in that group. I think it made many people uncomfortable. However, today I opened up about self-loathing. And some people were sort of stunned of my level of self-hatred. There was one very attractive new psychologist student. I never had a chance with a woman like that. But in my sick naive hopes I wish she had a helper-syndrome. This is basically my biggest hope. Someone could potentially emerge and just save my ass. It is so pathetic to dream about that and it will never happen. Probably I should rather try to prepare myself mentally to kill myself in October.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you are suffering so much. that sounds very stressful and tough what you are going through. I understand what its like to be lonely and self hating and just wishing someone would save you but they don't

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry things are so tough for you. Your experience at the clinic sounds kind of similar to work places I've been at. Where we all begrudgingly turned up but had a bitch between ourselves on how badly things were run, how badly they treated their employees and how ridiculous some of the policies were.

I think I also relate to the 'helper-syndrome' in a way. Especially in terms of wanting a romantic partner. Mine is wholly delussional though really. I don't look for it in the real world. I know for a start, I don't stand a chance! In my experience, women do sometimes get 'saved' by guys but they are usually extremely attractive to compensate for how messed up they are! Lol.

Do you think you would actually let someone 'save you' though? That's the other thing I suppose. I'm not sure in reality that I would. For one, I suppose I get a certain satisfaction out of being independent. Plus, I know how awful it is to end up relying on anyone really to any extent and, they let you down. I don't think I'd want to be that dependent. It seems so risky.

I guess I'm just so cynical now. I'm sick of even the nicer things in life- in fact- probably the very best thing- to connect to someone being the thing that can bring the most pain. Sorry, feeling rather bitter about lost friendships at the moment!

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sorry things are so tough for you. Your experience at the clinic sounds kind of similar to work places I've been at. Where we all begrudgingly turned up but had a bitch between ourselves on how badly things were run, how badly they treated their employees and how ridiculous some of the policies were.

I think I also relate to the 'helper-syndrome' in a way. Especially in terms of wanting a romantic partner. Mine is wholly delussional though really. I don't look for it in the real world. I know for a start, I don't stand a chance! In my experience, women do sometimes get 'saved' by guys but they are usually extremely attractive to compensate for how messed up they are! Lol.

Do you think you would actually let someone 'save you' though? That's the other thing I suppose. I'm not sure in reality that I would. For one, I suppose I get a certain satisfaction out of being independent. Plus, I know how awful it is to end up relying on anyone really to any extent and, they let you down. I don't think I'd want to be that dependent. It seems so risky.

I guess I'm just so cynical now. I'm sick of even the nicer things in life- in fact- probably the very best thing- to connect to someone being the thing that can bring the most pain. Sorry, feeling rather bitter about lost friendships at the moment!
I think it is very seldom a man gets saved by a woman. In my bipolar self-help group there is a woman (not very attractive) who gets carried by her boyfriends since many many years. She told me once she could never live from the low amount of welfare. I envy her totally in this instance.

Maybe I would let someone save me. Especially about the financial aspect. However, there are so many unknown variables so that it seems totally uncertain in practice. There would be a huge asymmetry and that cannot be healthy for a relationship. I try to let off this naive daydream/false hope/escapism. I doubt that it will ever happen. I rather try to find peace in my decision to die. If I cannot find a girlfriend I rather marry death.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I also have fantasies of a man coming to save me . I know it's Fake but I daydream about it to get through the day . A handsome soldier coming to save me and protect me

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223