RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Hi there everyone. I've just joined the forums. As in title, I've decided that I want to leave by suspended hanging. Therefore, I would like to ask about few things to make sure I won't screw this. Firstly, despite of right weight durability of rope, how thick should it be ? I have one 9mm and two 10mm, and even though they can take 250kg, they seem to be kind of too slim. What do you think ? Also, what's actually happening with my body when I lose conscious due to blood floe being cut off ? I mean the whole thing about thrashing and subconscious, rapid movements. Btw. I'm living in UK, currently on my last trip to Scotland where I want to quit. Thanks for advices ! PS. There is someone on these forums with k-on avatar, looks kinda cute :)

D

Deleted member 847

In my thread there are videos of people who successfully died by hanging. You can see how their body reacts. There is also a video on how to induce syncope that shows you their convulsing after they have fainted. You shouldn't worry unless you weight 300 kg lol.

Reactions: lv-gras
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
In my thread there are videos of people who successfully died by hanging. You can see how their body reacts. There is also a video on how to induce syncope that shows you their convulsing after they have fainted. You shouldn't worry unless you weight 300 kg lol.
My weight is 80kg, but I thought that too thin rope might cause some problems like cutting into skin or not pressing into artery in right way. Also, speaking about place, I want to do it in remote area in Scotland, where noone may interrupt, possibly in some forest there. Doing that in hotel could be "safer" after all, but this would be only plan B. Now, a little offtopic, as I'm self harming (yes it helps me a lot coping), if I would end up in hospital and they would see hundreds of cuts, could they consider me a nuisance and lock me in some psych ward ? I'm seriously scared of this...

D

Deleted member 847

My weight is 80kg, but I thought that too thin rope might cause some problems like cutting into skin or not pressing into artery in right way. Also, speaking about place, I want to do it in remote area in Scotland, where noone may interrupt, possibly in some forest there. Doing that in hotel could be "safer" after all, but this would be only plan B. Now, a little offtopic, as I'm self harming (yes it helps me a lot coping), if I would end up in hospital and they would see hundreds of cuts, could they consider me a nuisance and lock me in some psych ward ? I'm seriously scared of this...

Yes they will. But don't think like this. Think that you're going to succeed.

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
I hope I won't freak out when it comes to the last moment... Still it's damn scarry thinking about this...

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
But life possibly will be even scarier...

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Make sure to test the knots, the rope and the structure you're tying them to beforehand and that you'll be undisturbed for at least 30 minutes.

Thickness around 10mm should be fine, you can add a bit of padding such as a thin tea towel if need be (just don't make the padding any thicker as it could cause complications).

EDIT: I mean the tea towel flat between you and the rope, not wrapped around the rope.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaptorHavx and 1 other person