• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
I wanted to vent about religion here but decided not to

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
i have a lot to say about religion lol but i leave it at if you dont shove your religion in my face then we wont have a problem XD
Yeah religion is the problem. If i had to choose between sobriety and religion I'd overdose

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Yeah religion is the problem. If i had to choose between sobriety and religion I'd overdose
well my religion isnt so bad. as long as youre nice to others, we dont much care. you can believe in god or the afterlife or not. you can have different views from the next and it doesnt matter. just be nice to others. thats why i chose this one. plus its kinda been this thing i always did with no name for it until a few years ago

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
well my religion isnt so bad. as long as youre nice to others, we dont much care. you can believe in god or the afterlife or not. you can have different views from the next and it doesnt matter. just be nice to others. thats why i chose this one. plus its kinda been this thing i always did with no name for it until a few years ago
You're right, don't be an ass. I just thought as religion as classic Christianity Islam and whatever. The bad stuff

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You're right, don't be an ass. I just thought as religion as classic Christianity Islam and whatever. The bad stuff
the wiccan rede " An ye harm none, do what ye will " you cant really go wrong. i think its pretty clear :) theres a longer version but i think thats just added on stuff. the important part is those 8 words

Reactions: overcomingfear
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Unfortunately you have to buy it. I'm kinda broke now
I could have told you that. I currently have the book. I'll see about finding a way to share it with you