• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It should be ready sometime within the next two weeks. Early Nov at the latest. I have a lot of work to do. I got the main draft down but I want to dig a little deeper on the issue. Just want to remind everyone that I'm still gonna do this thing. Won't mention any websites like this one of course. Once I'm done I'll PM some of y'all to see if there is something important that I could add. I'm open to suggestions.

Can't wait to finally get this done and the mail sent. I want to mail over 100 letters to news outlets, government officials, the U.S. Supreme Court, and maybe some random addresses. One thing I'm worried about is causing a panic. Don't want the FBI investigating...thinking theirs anthrax or something in the letters.

Maybe I should start off with mailing news outlets first then work my way up to mailing the U.S. Supreme Court and government officials. It would take a lot of courage but maybe a news station would agree to do an interview (I'd only agree to one if my face and voice is blurred as so to remain anonymous).

Any thoughts?

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you so much for doing this. This is such an important issue that desperately needs more voices like yours.

People who have never been in our situation simply cannot fathom this inner experience and the desperate need to have access to an exit with dignity. Terrible that our society feels that they need to force people to stay alive at any cost to the point of locking them away. And for those that make it out - their memories are insulted by the parroted anti suicide lines we hear.

I look forward to reading—if I'm still here that is.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Also I don't think it will cause any problems for you - on the level of the anthrax letters at least. You're not committing any crime. I believe that many more people support the right to die issue than it appears. It's simply a topic that is so buried in pro life, anti suicide propaganda that it seems almost entirely abhorred in our culture. Most anti suicide messages are actually liability precautions in case of copycats etc. People keep their support of the right to die to themselves out of fear because it is such a controversial issue.

Last edited:
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Also I don't think it will cause any problems for you - on the level of the anthrax letters at least. You're not committing any crime. I believe that many more people support the right to die issue than it appears. It's simply a topic that is so buried in pro life, anti suicide propaganda that it seems almost entirely abhorred in our culture. Most anti suicide messages are actually liability precautions in case of copycats etc. People keep their support of the right to die to themselves out of fear because it is such a controversial issue.
Thank you. I'm not worried about getting into any real legal trouble. I was worried about something like being interviewed by the FBI because "I am not allowed to feel this way". People are so damn afraid of this issue that they tend to keep their mouths shut so I do agree...more people support us than we realize already. One thing I want to do is try and get the average pro-choice individual on our side. That would be a huge step for the right to die movement. Using Rov v. Wade styled arguments to justify euthanasia is pretty easy to do. "My body my choice" should cover more than just abortions.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This is the kind of things we have to fight against: https://thehimalayantimes.com/opinion/pesticide-suicides-lets-prevent-them/

There are even Americans donating to a NGO charity to lobby government to ban pesticides that are employed in suicide. Your manifesto is a push against this.
Thanks for bringing this up. I need all the resources I can get.

I've been studying Row v. Wade. Have no idea how the courts ruling didn't automatically cover the right to die. The Supreme Court used the constitution to justify their decision. Especially when it comes to privacy rights.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This is a great initiative, and I hope that people in the mainstream find it within themselves to support people like us so that we can CTB in peace. I would like to read it, if I'm still around when you're done writing it.
Thank you. I'll PM anyone who wants to see it once it's done. We have a huge fight on our hands but its better to fight than not to speak out. Since the right to die for people like us is so unpopular, I have a huge responsibility to make sure my letters are as articulate and constitutionally sound as possible.

The very short manifesto I wrote several years ago is going to be in there - "Since our mothers had the absolute right to bring us into this world, we as adults should have the absolute right to take ourselves out of it. We signed no contract or gave consent to be here. Therefore, we should be under no obligation to stay".

But I have to expand on this a great deal. Make sure I cover everything I possibly can.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I would also like to read your manifesto once it is completed.
I'd be glad to send it to you once I get to a certain point. I do sometimes have problems with organizing my writing if it's going to be a long manifesto. My dyslexia plays a huge part in that. Luckily my aunt works as an editor and fully supports my right to free speech. She will help me organize some of it if I have problems.

The easiest part is writing about the ethics of it. The harder part will be getting constitutional because If I'm going to get people on board, I'll have to be very professional about it.

Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
Interesting, though I doubt anything one can say will change the opinion of the masses that suicide is something that must always be stopped at all costs.

Definitely support you though. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I think this is desperately needed. The laws Need to change. There are too many people suffering against their will. To force people to live when they don't want to, is cruel and unusual punishment. The United Nations has laws against torture and cruelty. We need to start applying them to All human beings.

Reactions: Jon and Maravillosa