• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018

This surprised me a bit .
Why ?
Well , she wrote a book - at the age of seventeen , and then is diagnosed as suitable for state assisted euthanasia.

I'm not judging - just surprised .

Anyway , I thought I would post it as it is part of the ongoing legal /illegal , age limit dialogue .

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, quiet35 and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, good luck trying to get that to happen in the USA. The entire bible belt will rise up and have a massive hissy fit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Meretlein
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
They should give her some shrooms or MDMA. She was probably given shit that made it worse and useless talk therapy

Reactions: Final Escape and Temporarilyabsurd
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Different info :

(thanks to @RainAndSadness in another thread about this for the links .
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/17-year-old-girl-euthanised-in-the-netherlands.17107/page-2
)

Reactions: 21Neberg, The Whale, Longman and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Reactions: 21Neberg and Temporarilyabsurd
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
God that is so terribly sad :(" I doubt that the right thing to do was to euthanize her but I do understand that if u cannot find the right treatments to cure complex ptsd you will be in a lot of pain.

Last edited:
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I wish we could have access to that, sadly, reading comments of ths in another places show how pro-lifers are completely stupid.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Does this mean one can travel to... uh... The Netherlands to be euthanized there?
I'm epileptic. Assuming the surgery fails, there's no place for improvement. In fact, there's room for deterioration because of seizures, and if they DO get contained by a fuckload of meds, depression and a ton of side effects.
To me, the "the patient's suffering is unbearable with no prospect of improvement" rule applies under my judgment, but who am I to decide things, you know?

Reactions: mpti
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Does this mean one can travel to... uh... The Netherlands to be euthanized there?
I'm epileptic. Assuming the surgery fails, there's no place for improvement. In fact, there's room for deterioration because of seizures, and if they DO get contained by a fuckload of meds, depression and a ton of side effects.
To me, the "the patient's suffering is unbearable with no prospect of improvement" rule applies under my judgment, but who am I to decide things, you know?

I think you have to be a citizen to even qualify, and even then it's reasonably difficult to get approved.