• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I actually tried holding over 300ml of warm water through the enema with the retention nozzle and was able to successfully absorb the liquid. It actually felt really nice (like drinking water through your butt, lol). I recommend clearing your bowels beforehand and doing a few test enemas if you go this route. Also, the retention nozzle is necessary as it creates a seal between your body and the enema. Of course, now you have to worry about being found with an enema up your butt because you'll most likely fall asleep before you can pull it out.

Hey, if it works for you, that's great. Most people couldn't tolerate half that much for 3 minutes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
The taste is bitter but its more the chemical side of the taste that makes it awful. But the after taste is what makes it hard. It is not like anything i tasted before because there is only one thing with this taste and it is nembutal.

Best thing is honey before taking it to have an thin sweet cover in the mouth. Than you can get it down fast and keep it there by taking a drink or eat something like chocolate or just more honey or your favorite drink.

I had tested it few weeks ago i did vomit but that was because i just sit on the taste to fully experience the teste with taste and all. After i vomit i went back to bed and dont recall falling asleep so it worked fine.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Wow. This is the first I've seen of this thread. That must have been a horrible experience, only drinking enough to fall asleep, be found and then go through the psych system. A warning to chug it if ever their was one. It really sucks that the flavour of such a great euthanasia tool is so inhibitive.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer