• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deadby30

deadby30

May 3, 2021
I've been reading about alternative methods in the case that I do not receive my N, and came across the DDMP protocol (Digoxin, Diazepam, Morphine, Propanolol)

It should be easy enough to acquire Digoxin via an overseas pharmacy as it is not a controlled substance here in the US, or alternatively digitalis which is sold as a homeopathic medicine, although pharmaceutical Digoxin is obviously preferred.

I have on hand:

Hydrocodone - currently have 200mg worth (substitute for Morphine)

Etizolam/Alprazolam/Clonazepam/various benzos - about 70 pills of various dosage (substitute for Diazepam)

Metoprolol - I need to count but at least 30 pills @ 25 mg each (substitute for Propanolol)

Obviously nothing is certain, but am I right in thinking that the combination of these would have the same desired effect of the DDMP protocol? Hydrocodone + Benzo's to induce a deep sleep with the Digoxin + Metoprolol to stop the heart?

Swallowing a bunch of pills would most likely result in vomiting them back up so I would have to figure out the exact equivalent dose of the metoprolol, as well as an adequate dose of the benzos without going overboard (which can be taken sublingually to put less load on the stomach)

As for the hydrocodone, a cold water extraction would be done to minimize the amount of total pills taken while getting the adequate dose for sleep.

Digoxin would be the one thing i'd have to acquire but it is not a controlled substance and relatively cheap. If I went the digitalis route I would have to figure out the equivalent dose however, and that could be quite tricky as homeopathic medicines & supplements in general are not standardized in any way :/

Any thoughts would be appreciated! This would be a back up option in the case that I fail to acquire the N which is the preferred method for obvious reasons. Reading about this protocol piqued my interest as I have several similar drugs already.

**Forgot to add, anti emetics would be in the mix as well. Zofran & Metoclopramide, possibly Scopolamine too

Last edited: