• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Here is an interesting information about all the variations of DDMP2/DDMA/DDMAPh protocol attached in PDF, where Phenobarbital was studied and placed in 2021 in one of the versions as it accelerated the time of death.

I can obtain all the ingredients on the clear web except morphine, but benzimidazole opioids (nitazenes) are available and the potency of the stronger ones commonly found ranges from 100 to 1000 times that of morphine.
So following the DDMAPh/D-DMAPh and changing the 15 grams of Morphine for 500 milligrams of Protonitazepyne (180 times the potency of morphine) costs me around 500€. Or around €300 if you opt for the DDMP2/D-DMP2 version (w propranolol) without Amitriptyline/Phenobarbital. And probably even cheaper by buying other unregulated benzodiazepines in bulk (like bromazolam, etc.) or get medication through a doctor.

All through the clear web!

Please don't ask me for sources, do your homework like I did!

Standard protocols:
"DDMP2: Digoxin 50 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Propranolol 2 gm.
D-DMP2: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications.
DDMA: Digoxin 100 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Amitriptyline 8 gm.
D-DMA: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications.
DDMAPh: Digoxin 100 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Amitriptyline 8gm, Phenobarbital 5 gm.
D-DMAPh: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications"

Attachments

• 1-12-21-Adding-phenobarbital-to-DDMA-protocols.pdf
    400.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
Here is an interesting information about all the variations of DDMP2/DDMA/DDMAPh protocol attached in PDF, where Phenobarbital was studied and placed in 2021 in one of the versions as it accelerated the time of death.

I can obtain all the ingredients on the clear web except morphine, but benzimidazole opioids (nitazenes) are available and the potency of the stronger ones commonly found ranges from 100 to 1000 times that of morphine.
So following the DDMAPh/D-DMAPh and changing the 15 grams of Morphine for 100 milligrams of Protonitazepyne (150 to 300 times more potent than Morphine) costs me between 500 to 600 euros. Or around €350 if you opt for the DDMP2/D-DMP2 version (w propranolol) without Amitriptyline/Phenobarbital. And probably even cheaper by buying other unregulated benzodiazepines in bulk (like bromazolam, etc.) or get medication through a doctor.

All through the clear web!

Please don't ask me for sources, do your homework like I did!

Standard protocols:
"DDMP2: Digoxin 50 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Propranolol 2 gm.
D-DMP2: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications.
DDMA: Digoxin 100 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Amitriptyline 8 gm.
D-DMA: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications.
DDMAPh: Digoxin 100 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Amitriptyline 8gm, Phenobarbital 5 gm.
D-DMAPh: As above, but digoxin is given separately, 30 minutes before the other medications"
That's really interesting, thanks for sharing! Especially if you consider the insane prices for Morphine on the DN ...

Reactions: rotciv
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Here's what was posted on a previous DDMAPH thread earlier.
These mix of drugs are only useful when compounded from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription. Those medicines compounded are not the same as those you buy from a regular pharmacy.
So the effects will be different. I wouldn't take the risk
The problem is that tbe medication has to be compounded and that is next to impossible to an ordinary person.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
But how are the component parts going to be compounded like they would be at a pharmacy? Surely you face the same problem I have for my own plan to OD- ending up with way too much solute to consume in the afforded 2 ish minutes. In actual use of this method it only ends up being a small glass worth of liquid the recipient needs to get down. So I can't conceive of a DIY method unless some real chemists were involved with the process/sale….

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
But how are the component parts going to be compounded like they would be at a pharmacy? Surely you face the same problem I have for my own plan to OD- ending up with way too much solute to consume in the afforded 2 ish minutes. In actual use of this method it only ends up being a small glass worth of liquid the recipient needs to get down. So I can't conceive of a DIY method unless some real chemists were involved with the process/sale….

Attachments

• 109532_01_Preparing_Amitriptyline.mp4
    8.9 MB
  • Informative
Reactions: intr0verse
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Okay i mean that's just a straightforward amitriptyline cocktail. It shares sedation with the MAID methods you describe and nothing else? Exactly how are you gonna obtain 100mg of digoxin when the largest pill size is like 250 MICROgrams. Compounding pharmacies can get hold of just the pure drug in pretty sure. Without that that jug would legit be full to bursting and then some…

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

You are right, this is a good question for the Exit Int :) perhaps breaking down all the pills in a grinder, but just testing to be sure unfortunately I don't have the answer to that.

But my suggestion was to dissolve the amitriplitine as in the video and take 500 to 1000mg of the strongest benzimidazole opioid you can find. And get as many benzos as you can beforehand. Death should happen faster than amitriplyrine alone, following what is mentioned in the video.

Last edited:
D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
Yes, exactly. I can get all the medications for DDMAPh, but it would result in more than 800 pills. The PPH says to crush them and drink it, but I doubt I would be able to keep 800 pills down.

This protocol is used for the official aid in dying, and they use concentrated powder. The crushing of pills results in a HUGE amount of inert powder and it is advised against in every protocol I've researched. This way, you can't ensure death and can't determine the estimated time of death.

If the person is only using amitriptyline and benzos, death can happen, even more of a chance if using propranolol, but estimated time of death would take up to 3-4 days and could be painful. Tho this would be more reasonable since it would be way less pills.

If you guys check my previous posts, it's the problem I've been debating.

Does anyone have access to the Exit Int forum to check how it is recommended there? If you have no access to a compounding pharmacy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Yes, exactly. I can get all the medications for DDMAPh, but it would result in more than 800 pills. The PPH says to crush them and drink it, but I doubt I would be able to keep 800 pills down.

This protocol is used for the official aid in dying, and they use concentrated powder. The crushing of pills results in a HUGE amount of inert powder and it is advised against in every protocol I've researched. This way, you can't ensure death and can't determine the estimated time of death.

If the person is only using amitriptyline and benzos, death can happen, even more of a chance if using propranolol, but estimated time of death would take up to 3-4 days and could be painful. Tho this would be more reasonable since it would be way less pills.

Does anyone have access to the Exit Int forum to check how it is recommended there? If you have no access to a compounding pharmacy.

In the amitriptyline video they say death between 6 and 12 hours, and only used alone in high doses.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Ah

Ah I see I was just curious as to whether you meant you actually had access to such means but seems like we're in a similar situation. Idk where exit international got 6-12 hours bc you're right the OD can go on for days..my only suggestion would be an extra anti-emetic and then as just a strong a painkiller/benzo combo as possible to try and sleep through it but I wish there was more tried and trusted evidence at our disposal here lmao. I was thinking just methadone for a long time when someone told me offhand a non-addict only needs a tiny fraction to put them flat on their back but again with the not being able to obtain.
In the amitriptyline video they say death between 6 and 12 hours, and only used alone in high doses.
Nah theres cases of it dragging on for days and the possibility of waking writhing in agony depending on how you tolerate your sedatives too I guess..
Miss u old fashioned barbiturates…miss u so bad 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: sash and dearname
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Ah

Ah I see I was just curious as to whether you meant you actually had access to such means but seems like we're in a similar situation. Idk where exit international got 6-12 hours bc you're right the OD can go on for days..my only suggestion would be an extra anti-emetic and then as just a strong a painkiller/benzo combo as possible to try and sleep through it but I wish there was more tried and trusted evidence at our disposal here lmao. I was thinking just methadone for a long time when someone told me offhand a non-addict only needs a tiny fraction to put them flat on their back but again with the not being able to obtain.

My practical suggestion would be:

Amitriptyline - dissolved in water as in the video;
Benzimidazole opioid (500/1000mg) - you can put them in two gelatin capsules 00 or 000;
Strong non-regulated benzodiazepine in bulk (e.g. Bretazenil) - one capsule is prob enough.

Nah theres cases of it dragging on for days and the possibility of waking writhing in agony depending on how you tolerate your sedatives too I guess..
Miss u old fashioned barbiturates…miss u so bad 💔

You can get thiopental/pentotal in India easily.

Last edited:
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
My practical suggestion would be:

Amitriptyline - dissolved in water as in the video;
Benzimidazole opioid (500/1000mg) - you can put them in two gelatin capsules 00 or 000;
Strong non-regulated benzodiazepine in bulk (e.g. Bretazenil) - one capsule is prob enough.

You can get thiopental/pentotal in India easily.
I just need to find one those sites you see on Fox News or whatever where a teen has taken like one pill thinking it's a Xanax and it turns out to be Megatron Fentanyl 9000 and it's immediately lights out. Tf they do to get so damn lucky

• Hugs
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I just need to find one those sites you see on Fox News or whatever where a teen has taken like one pill thinking it's a Xanax and it turns out to be Megatron Fentanyl 9000 and it's immediately lights out. Tf they do to get so damn lucky

One person here documented surviving 10 grams of Pentobarbital, so anything is possible :)

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
I don't think this is accurate for most cases. There was a user here who used high amounts of ami, up to 10g I think, and survived because she was found after 15/16 hours. This put me off the method. But who knows. I would only try this if I had a lot of time alone before being discovered, if found still alive this could have awful consequences.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
By buying 400 pills.
Congratulations genius you now have sooo much powdered solute
I don't think this is accurate for most cases. There was a user here who used high amounts of ami, up to 10g I think, and survived because she was found after 15/16 hours. This put me off the method. But who knows. I would only try this if I had a lot of time alone before being discovered, if found still alive this could have awful consequences.
Same I initially booked multiple nights at a hotel then you gotta consider keeping off people off the scent, buy a stupid subscription to schedule timed text messages…. I felt like such an idiot with the amount of prep I was doing solely for the benefit of others with my last almost attempt. Just wish this one could be fast with less need to cover tracks…

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

that would be scary!

mix it w a benzimidazole opioid and strong benzo in bulk!

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
*15grms haha

Unless there are complications or not enough time before being discovered, 10 or more grams of N is lethal. Any case like that (the link doesn't work on my end) brings up the importance of ensuring the person has enough time undisturbed. Time is a critical component for any OD just like the ingredients.
I wasn't trying to make fun of you, really. I was just trying to point out we don't, and never will, have access to a compounding pharmacy. All we have is darknet markets or clearweb sources; we either work with that or we don't. It's so simple.

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Same I initially booked multiple nights at a hotel then you gotta consider keeping off people off the scent, buy a stupid subscription to schedule timed text messages…. I felt like such an idiot with the amount of prep I was doing solely for the benefit of others with my last almost attempt. Just wish this one could be fast with less need to cover tracks…

@just_wanna_die, the 15g N survivor (very enriching story btw thank u) suggests putting the 96 gallon bag before falling asleep too.

with an elastic band, this increases the probability of a successful ctb.

5g Amitriptyline
1g N-desethyl Etonitazene
500mg Flubromazolam
96 gallon bag
And I want to see someone survive this :)

Last edited:
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Unless there are complications or not enough time before being discovered, 10 or more grams of N is lethal. Any case like that (the link doesn't work on my end) brings up the importance of ensuring the person has enough time undisturbed. Time is a critical component for any OD just like the ingredients.

I wasn't trying to make fun of you, really. I was just trying to point out we don't, and never will, have access to a compounding pharmacy. All we have is darknet markets or clearweb sources; we either work with that or we don't. It's so simple.
Sorry I suck at detecting sarcasm over text lol

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I haven't read all the tread through yet.
But i think it is important to mention, these methods is not available all places in the world.
If you're living in the Netherlands or Belgium, or UK, USA, Canada in the west, then you have a good sourcing these things.
But there are many smaller countries in europe, where the regulations can be different.
I'm talking mostly about Northern Europe mostly.

So i wouldn't get my hopes up just yet, if you're not from these part of the world. Just so you don't go and set and date, and then are facing the truth longer down the road.

Edit: And if you don't wanna take a risk by ordering, you have to check your countrys laws.
I can see OP mentioned Bromazolam. That is just as illegal as any other benzodiazepine in my country.
So do your own research. Research chemicals are legal mostly around the world when they appear, and are often a derivative of a very popular drug.

And remember. These research chemicals that are being made, have NOT gone through an FDA approval, and tested on humans. Most of them. So it's possible they have some nasty side effects.

Last edited:
I

IndigoVibe

Apr 22, 2024
That´s many pills for this method.
But i think this method is better than SN.

Last edited: