◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Me actually telling about my suicide plans and allowing the person who potentially loves me join me or leave me is actually the moral thing to do because
a) You give him/her chance to do it with you
b) If they leave you they will not feel that bad for your death

Tbh, I agree. And unless one has experienced, to some degree, the pain of a significant other passing away, especially by suicide, one cannot fully comprehend the feelings of the one left behind... Thoughts and feelings such as "Why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave me here behind? Why would you just go and arrogantly assume that I'll be happy without you here?! Who are you to decide what makes me happy?!! Why didn't you ask me to die together with you?!!! BAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I WANTED TO DIE TOOOOO!!!!!!! I WANTED TO DIE WITH YOU!!!!!!! WE SHOULD'VE DIED TOGETHER!!!!! I wanted to live and die with you.... BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

My romance otaku heart... Ps: this is just me expressing my frustration over destined couples getting unnecessarily, avoidably and stupidly separated, especially when eternal separation is the result of a not-thought-out not-thought-through not-informed decision made by one or the other. It's more frustrating because there's already enough variables outside their control that could cause their separation so when they do it themselves it's just like...but why.... *goes back to reading my manga* Ps 2: if they die together, they'll at least be able to be together in death. Come on... So many tragic love stories and it's still taboo... To me, true love is being together in life and in death, if not in life, then at least in death but definitely together in death. To have a chance to maybe start over together in a better place or to end it all, once and for all, together. But that's just me, maybe... *goes back to reading my manga* Ps 3: this is a case and scenario in which both parties mutually desire, expressed and agree on this particular option/solution/outcome/resolution. *goes back to reading my manga*

*angry sobs*

tenor.gif

original.gif

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, Dead Meat, Odwin and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Why its horrible to give rational arguments?
You're not talking only about giving rational arguments though. You say you would "pester" and "force" your opinion. What if the person disagrees? Will you be, at some point, willing to let them choose for themselves and let it go? Because you're treading on the line of criminal if you're not.
Disagree because that would imply that suicide is immoral or mostly immoral. By forcing them to have a discussion and not letting them to weasel out your are saving lots of suffering and a horrific death. I would argue its evil not to prevent such horrible fate if you can .
No it wouldn't. If you agree that suicide is a personal choice then you should be aware that's also the case for everyone else. And if you want to prevent suffering are you sure the best way to go is to create more of it?

Reactions: Blondi
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
you say you would "pester" and "force" your opinion.
Yes by the power of argument and logic.
What if the person disagrees?
Depends on the strength of his arguments and emotional stability.
Will you be, at some point, willing to let them choose for themselves and let it go?
Yes.
Because you're treading on the line of criminal if you're not.
Sure.
No it wouldn't.
How not? If even asking for a partnership is supposedly considered guilt tripping.

If you agree that suicide is a personal choice then you should be aware that's also the case for everyone else.
Almost everything you do is a personal choice. But that doesn't mean you can't talk about the validity of those choices.
And if you want to prevent suffering are you sure the best way to go is to create more of it?
I don't understand this point could you please elaborate? Thank you.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Do you even understand why people are mad?

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I don't understand this point could you please elaborate? Thank you.
How else would you force a person to ctb other than by making them feel so absolutely miserable they can't take it anymore? Arguments and logic don't turn a non-suicidal person into a suicidial one. Suffering does. Exclusively. To make them see your logic, you would first have to break them emotionally.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and Ame
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
The only way I relate to this idea in any way is when I read about old couples who have ctb together because they don't want to end up living without one another. That is beautiful to me. But I would never push anyone to do this ever EVER. I found this article as an example of what I mean..

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, lofticries and 1 other person
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
How else would you force a person to ctb other than by making them feel so absolutely miserable they can't take it anymore?
Argument and reason?
Arguments and logic don't turn a non-suicidal person into a suicidial one.
I guess there lies our fundamental disagreement.
Suffering does.
Partially.
Exclusively.
Disagree. What about Socrates, Mainlander, and other philosophers who ended their lives rationally?
To make them see your logic, you would first have to break them emotionally.
Depends on the person.

hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Maybe if you actually had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you'd understand why people wouldn't want to persuade a loved one into committing suicide, even with "rational arguments".

• Love
Reactions: vrotka, Symbiote, Ame and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
My partner will do whatever the fuck I tell them to do.
(Please forgive me imaginary partner, I was trying to look like a big man to the forum people.)

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, Symbiote, Blondi and 5 others
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Maybe if you actually had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you'd understand why people wouldn't want to persuade a loved one into committing suicide, even with "rational arguments".
Cope we would already be 6 feet under.
The only way I relate to this idea in any way is when I read about old couples who have ctb together because they don't want to end up living without one another. That is beautiful to me. But I would never push anyone to do this ever EVER. I found this article as an example of what I mean..

Comments suck.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
What about Socrates, Mainlander, and other philosophers who ended their lives rationally?
I think Mainlander had his share of personal demons. And Socrates didn't ctb. He was pestered and forced to do so.

Last edited: