• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So having looked around to weigh up my options for purchasing 'N', it would appear as though there is growing concern regarding the purity of 'N' from C.

Discussion on this has taken place in the "What's happening with C?" thread and on the "Megathread N from C".
Another thread "I survived N" would SEEM to suggest that something doesn't add up.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-happening-with-c.47597/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461/

So I've been doing some thinking and I know what I'm going to do...

I'm going to start a petition on Change.org in order to lobby Sir Richard Branson to start a business supplying 'N'.
Surely he wouldn't pass on an opportunity to 'shake up' a market and provide some 'stiff competition'!

He could provide better customer service by providing 100% pure 'N' and by including a £5 Starbucks voucher with every order so that customers may enjoy a warm branded beverage while ingesting a rather bitter tasting product.

Ahhh, I'm getting those warm fuzzy feelings already :)

If he really wants to knock it out of the park he could also provide a voucher for a massage in order to aid relaxation and reduce tension and anxiety.

As an upsell, he could even do an offer on anti-sickness medication when ordering.

I even have a name for the new company:
Virgin Happy Endings....

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, _Minsk and adios
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
So having looked around to weigh up my options for purchasing 'N', it would appear as though there is growing concern regarding the purity of 'N' from C.

Discussion on this has taken place in the "What's happening with C?" thread and on the "Megathread N from C".
Another thread "I survived N" would SEEM to suggest that something doesn't add up.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-happening-with-c.47597/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461/

So I've been doing some thinking and I know what I'm going to do...

I'm going to start a petition on Change.org in order to lobby Sir Richard Branson to start a business supplying 'N'.
Surely he wouldn't pass on an opportunity to 'shake up' a market and provide some 'stiff competition'!

He could provide better customer service by providing 100% pure 'N' and by including a £5 Starbucks voucher with every order so that customers may enjoy a warm branded beverage while ingesting a rather bitter tasting product.

Ahhh, I'm getting those warm fuzzy feelings already :)

If he really wants to knock it out of the park he could also provide a voucher for a massage in order to aid relaxation and reduce tension and anxiety.

As an upsell, he could even do an offer on anti-sickness medication when ordering.

I even have a name for the new company:
Virgin Happy Endings....
make the petition that I sign, for the manufacture of pentobarbital.

Reactions: _Minsk
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
HA! You don't seem to be too well acquainted with Virgin's customer service!
I heard it is severely lacking.
I suspect this is largely because these days Virgin is mostly just a brand name that people pay Branson to use.
Most Virgin companies that do belong to Branson are these days managed by bean counters and MBA management types with no entrepreneurial flair.

Maybe Branson would consider getting back into it with Virgin Happy Endings...

Reactions: Anonymoussn
U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
Okay, you tricky devils! I know A-Z, guide from PP HB. And reported that D-Z is no longer a supplier. But--sheesh--who the heck is C??? More hints, please!

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
C is out of business until further notice. Skip for now