• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Hello, I think there should be some sort of rule or guidelines about the posting of sources, what I particularly have on my mind is sources for drug/chemicals. We have seen a big SN supplier become unavailable after it got to the point that when you googled their name along with "SN" this site was the first result. I have seen a few other posts around here about sources being closed down as well.

I am not exactly saying people shouldn't be able to say anything about a supplier because I have found them through public posts on here myself. Also we need this knowledge to still be available after someone leaves the forum and can no longer PM it, but maybe some rules about not posting links, swapping letters around or censoring characters when writing a company's name, or giving vaguer descriptions so the companies won't become associated with us and make changes to who they sell to.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Thats why there is the wiki and the resources threads, but a lot of people dont seem to want to bother sifting through information sources and finding out for themselves, when they can just ask the question in a forum. But I agree, people need to stop mentioning sources. Its clearnet visible here and if it is being watched by certain groups, make them work for their info, dont hand it to them on a plate.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I'm going to ask the admins to enforce sourcing talk in private. We're getting enough unwanted attention as it is, the last thing we need is the DEA after our asses as well.

And here I was thinking DEA was a German petrol company !

Reactions: jake3d
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
At this point, do you think it would help if the mods terminated google and other web crawlers? People in need can continue to discover this site since google already has the info, but at least nothing new gets cached by them.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

Apr 26, 2019
A certain second hand online bay have taken down all SN listings. We need to be more careful, after the recent events the hanging thread has suddenly shot up, and if things carry on this way that is going to be the most peaceful method left.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
No level of sourcing should be allowed, no one should be asking for sources in threads and no one should be providing them; this is how these kinds of forums get shut down, not only that but people giving sources are jeopardizing them.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

Apr 26, 2019
No level of sourcing should be allowed, no one should be asking for sources in threads and no one should be providing them; this is how these kinds of forums get shut down, not only that but people giving sources are jeopardizing them.
I think it should be allowed in private, the admins have the site offshore so it can't be shut down. People will need them now that they can't be put in public.

Reactions: Made4TV
Status
Not open for further replies.