• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Louisiana recently added nitrogen as a death penalty method. It's interesting because I didn't buy my nitrogen from one of the top 3 U.S. suppliers. But I assume one of those suppliers supplied the little farm store I got mine from.

They took N away from the general public for CTB. I believe SN will be illegal in Western and Asian countries by the end of this year, unless you're a meat processor or own a restaurant. Nitrogen will probably be a lot harder to get by the end of the year too, unless you have legit business interests. CTB is going to get so much harder after 2024

Here is The Guardian article about N2 manufacturers shunning U.S. prisons. It's the same thing that happened with N. Companies do not want to be associated with the death penalty.

Moral of the story is that it's best to get your CTB tools now before it becomes almost impossible.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't see how they will ban a gas. Still plenty of other inert gasses too even if this was possible.

I think its also important that on here we keep things in perspective. Too often there are words like banned or removed etc. SN has not been banned anywhere from what I can tell. A few companies decided to no longer sell to homes. Nembutal was no longer made as they developed a better product for its intended purpose. The main nitrogen suppliers no longer supply prisons. These are all commercial decisions.

Somehow people have this idea that someone is checking every parcel in the world making sure people are not planning to CTB. This is just not the case.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Somehow people have this idea that someone is checking every parcel in the world making sure people are not planning to CTB. This is just not the case.
Agreed, amongst the other threats out there that could be in parcels, most parcels will generally slip away if there's no present threat to letting them go.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Well, thankfully for those looking to use nitrogen as their inert gas of choice, it has widespread usage that requires very high purity. The largest we know of is for welding. You absolutely cannot have much oxygen present with inert gas welding, whether it be MIG, or TIG which both require purities in excess of 99%. It has been a while since we took welding, so we can't remember how much past 99%.
And considering how many people own welders for personal usage, nitrogen is not going anywhere anytime soon. We think there is nothing to worry about in regards to nitrogen literally ever as long as any form of human society still exists. Everywhere metal fabrication is needed, nitrogen or another inert gas is needed depending on what exactly is being done. And nitrogen is by far the cheapest given ~70% of the atmosphere is nitrogen.

Reactions: Goku Black
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Can't see how they will ban a gas. Still plenty of other inert gasses too even if this was possible.

I think its also important that on here we keep things in perspective. Too often there are words like banned or removed etc. SN has not been banned anywhere from what I can tell. A few companies decided to no longer sell to homes. Nembutal was no longer made as they developed a better product for its intended purpose. The main nitrogen suppliers no longer supply prisons. These are all commercial decisions.

N is technically not banned either. But it's impossible to get anywhere in the world. And that all started when pentobaritol manufacturers started boycotting U.S. prisons and disallowing their products to be used for lethal injections.

The new "Peru N" can only be purchased in Peru, and not shipped. Whether that creates a noticeable suicide tourism industry remains to be seen. But Tijuana, Mexico also used to have a very open N market until authorities caught on to the suicide tourism. Now you can no longer buy it there. Animal kill shelters in the U.S. still use a veterinarian pentobaritol for animal euthanasia. As far as I know, that would be the only possible way to get "N" in the U.S.

In the U.S. anyway, every parcel doesn't have to be checked. Any and all chemicals imported from overseas have to be declared to customs. And if it's small amounts of SN to an individual, they are sure to get a "welfare check" upon delivery, which are apparently happening everywhere around the world after SN purchases. The U.S. Congress introduced a bill last year to ban SN sales altogether. It is definitely happening.

I just bought my nitrogen (40 cubic feet) a few weeks ago. Went back to the website today and it's $50 more than it was when I bought it. But industrial refills (giant nitrogen cylinders), the prices did not change. It's like they are trying to price individuals out of the market. The E.U. is far more finicky about suicide than the U.S. I've read over and over in this forum how difficult it is to get SN in Europe. I don't know the whole situation there. My point is just for people to be proactive if you're planning to CTB.

Last edited: