• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
So in a few days Alabama is going to attempt the first inert gas execution. The news sites are all worried about the guy in prison and trying to scare us about this method of dying. The prisoner was a hired hit man for the husband of the woman murdered who wanted an insurance settlement. Here are a couple of links. He's been in prison for like 35 years. You'd think he'd be ready to ctb 😅 Other news sites are fear mongering as well

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I am shocked by these articles.
One article says that nitrogen was canceled for euthanizing animals because they started having SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE SEIZURES.

Are they serious? Is this what medical professionals write? Or is it written by an amateur?

Did they stupidly watch an animal die when nitrogen sighs, but did they not attach medical devices to its head that would scan the signals that the brain transmits? That is, they did not carry out analyses using computer monitors or special devices?

When I do holotropic breathwork and hold my breath after that, I start shaking. And it's VERY similar to convulsions. It looks EXACTLY like convulsions.
But it DOESN'T HURT AT ALL!
What will the observer say then? That I'm in a painful convulsive fit at this moment just because I'm shaking? Seriously?

They do not record the state of the brain at all when nitrogen is supplied to find out if the brain is giving pain signals, is the person conscious?

What nonsense, we are not in the 8th century BC
Medical workers have special research devices

W

WatusiMuchacho

Jan 6, 2024
The initial reports by eye-witnesses of the Alabama execution were of a violent death, where the prisoner struggled and apparently suffered tremendously.

I don't know how the fantasy got started that Nitrogen hypoxia was just a painless procedure during which the subject would quickly and painlessly slough off the mortal coil. The reports sound hellish. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I think Fentanyl or phenobarbitol are still the least painful options.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
The initial reports by eye-witnesses of the Alabama execution were of a violent death, where the prisoner struggled and apparently suffered tremendously.

I don't know how the fantasy got started that Nitrogen hypoxia was just a painless procedure during which the subject would quickly and painlessly slough off the mortal coil. The reports sound hellish. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I think Fentanyl or phenobarbitol are still the least painful options.

Nitrogen CTB with EEBD Hood is totally painless and peaceful, can't ask for a better way to go--

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
It is the same with hanging, the victim seem to struggle for minutes when he convulses, but he is unconscious within 5 to 15 seconds.

Reactions: ConstantineXI
W

WatusiMuchacho

Jan 6, 2024
People passed out due to gas asphyxiation many times before it became a method of capital punishment.
Yes, according to the latest from the AP, all the convulsions were simply involuntary movements. But still, a little less than the 'peaceful' death that was promised. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...S&cvid=c002f50c28454d3ea9848066d821a5dd&ei=25
Nitrogen CTB with EEBD Hood is totally painless and peaceful, can't ask for a better way to go--
I'm not denying the possibility of this, but what is your evidence for?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yes, according to the latest from the AP, all the convulsions were simply involuntary movements. But still, a little less than the 'peaceful' death that was promised. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...S&cvid=c002f50c28454d3ea9848066d821a5dd&ei=25

I'm not denying the possibility of this, but what is your evidence for?
In the inert gas megathread, it was mentioned that Dignitas did an assisted suicide trial on four people using helium and oxygen masks. It seemed painless. There were some slight arm movements when the people were unconscious, and some gulping for air at times, which is normal. A research paper looked at the trial. This summary was previously posted on the megathread:
183666 Screenshot 20231205 2101042
Four pages from the study, showing the reactions of the 4 people, is uploaded below.

Attachments

• Dignitas study.pdf
    972 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: It'sMyLife