• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yahooey

yahooey

Dec 5, 2023
I previously posted about ordering SN and getting scammed, but after pretending to be a teacher and asking for a refund, the company sent it out the following Monday. Idk if I'm going to use it just yet, but I've got it just in case. Its sketchy though, as it came in a white bottle with no labeling. Granted it might be straight up flour in this bottle as I haven't tested it (idk how to), but it would be pretty interesting as I never have seen anyone talk about this source before. Maybe I'll never use this, maybe I will. 1000008549 1000008551 1000008552

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That is wonderful news OP! And wishing you a eternal peaceful exodus whenever you feel ready to CTB.

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I previously posted about ordering SN and getting scammed, but after pretending to be a teacher and asking for a refund, the company sent it out the following Monday. Idk if I'm going to use it just yet, but I've got it just in case. Its sketchy though, as it came in a white bottle with no labeling. Granted it might be straight up flour in this bottle as I haven't tested it (idk how to), but it would be pretty interesting as I never have seen anyone talk about this source before. Maybe I'll never use this, maybe I will. View attachment 131687View attachment 131688View attachment 131689

PREPARE FOR A THOUSAND REQUESTS FOR YOUR SOURCE NOW 😏

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
It looks right, but also looks damp with how it is clumped.. The definition of the granules is gone and the clumps look sort of dissolved together. No sharp clean edges.
Label was probably poorly scraped off JIC intercepted or such for some false sense of plausible deniability. Or to get their name off of it as they may very well suspect you aren't a teacher as teachers usually order lab supplies through the school they work at and a school account.
We suggest to look for the threads about testing with aquarium test strips. Too exhausted after today or we'd find a link for you. Good search terms are: (SN aquarium/bartovation test.) We made a thread too and think we linked the procedure we loosely followed.
Prepare to temp disable DM's.... We got overwhelmed, especially by brand new accounts. And we get, it, but it was overwhelming...