• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
kinda sucks to return after a few years with all these new requirements, especially since i always preferred lurking and compiling info here via bookmarks

JimmyPage

JimmyPage

Feb 29, 2024
Hi. What do I need to do to gain access to the chat rooms?

DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
No worries here. I don't stand in the way to those who are intent upon CTB. I'm considering it, after failing twice before. I'm working on a new, more reliable method.

H

Heldon125

Mar 25, 2024
New member trying to search my question or post. If I've read the rules properly this site will not allow people to help me with my questions on how to use opiates and benzodiazepines to end it. I have stage 3c cancer as of today

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
It would be helpful if the Search function was available to new members as it would cut down on repetitive posts for things that may have been asked and answered before. I have a question that I'm a little hesitant to ask as it may have already been asked and answered, so being able to search if there are already threads or posts about this would be very helpful.
I feel the same. I understand the other restrictions, but that of all things the search function isn't enabled for new members is so obviously counterproductive for exactly the reasons you described. It's weird.

• Informative
Reactions: Proteus
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
New member trying to search my question or post. If I've read the rules properly this site will not allow people to help me with my questions on how to use opiates and benzodiazepines to end it. I have stage 3c cancer as of today
Phrase your posts so that you are asking for factual information. It's OK for users to provide that. For example, if someone asks "If I ingest X grams of substance Y will it kill me?", the question is OK, and users can respond. But if you ask "Should I use substance Y to ctb?" that's not OK, it could get you banned from the site, and users will not respond.

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
Seeking travel buddy from UK to travel to Lima Peru for N
The big sleep 🇵🇪

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Umm, I dont know were you put reactions, could someone help me?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Umm, I dont know were you put reactions, could someone help me?
im not 100% sure if it would be the same on the phone but there should be a 'like' button in the bottom righthand corner of the post you want to react to. (again dont know how it works on the phone) but if you hold it down, youll get different reaction options.

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
im not 100% sure if it would be the same on the phone but there should be a 'like' button in the bottom righthand corner of the post you want to react to. (again dont know how it works on the phone) but if you hold it down, youll get different reaction options.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I cannot seem to access 'page 1' of the info to read before Partners FAQ Megathread. Is there a direct link? I don't know how see if someone has responded to my PM conversation or not...
Thank you!
Page 1? That was made in 2018.

The link I posted is the direct link to that topic

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Got a question, and sorry if I'm being dumb or if I'm just really unobservant.

Is the Upvote feature new? It just appeared for me and it's different from the reaction button?

Doesn't make much difference I just wondered if it's new and what it affects, if anything.

Edit: ignore me, it's disappeared again. Basically I was in a thread and under each post on the thread I was seeing the number 0. Clicked on one, and it did "Upvote". Now it's gone. Maybe I'm hallucinating. 😂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023

Is the Upvote feature new? It just appeared for me and it's different from the reaction button?

Doesn't make much difference I just wondered if it's new and what it affects, if anything.

Edit: ignore me, it's disappeared again. Basically I was in a thread and under each post on the thread I was seeing the number 0. Clicked on one, and it did "Upvote". Now it's gone. Maybe I'm hallucinating. 😂
I think the upvote option only appears in posts with a circle Question mark and as far as I know it has been around for awhile. The upvote option can also only appear in the Forum Suggestions posts as well. I hope this answered your Question!

Screenshot 2024 04 24 191409 Screenshot 2024 04 24 191442

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024

I've been curious about this too! I'm not sure how it's triggered, but for some posts it seems the reply with the most upvotes is set as a solution to the OP's post. I've seen a few members who have made solutions, im really interested why some posts have this. I think the feature has been around for a while from what I've seen

Reactions: AshersGirl
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I've been curious about this too! I'm not sure how it's triggered, but for some posts it seems the reply with the most upvotes is set as a solution to the OP's post. I've seen a few members who have made solutions, im really interested why some posts have this. I think the feature has been around for a while from what I've seen
when youre making a new post youll see the options. the 'questions' one gets you the upvote on normal "non suggestion" threads

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-25 120759.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 120759.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 0