• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MiaBhai

Jun 30, 2024
It would be helpful if the Search function was available to new members as it would cut down on repetitive posts for things that may have been asked and answered before. I have a question that I'm a little hesitant to ask as it may have already been asked and answered, so being able to search if there are already threads or posts about this would be very helpful.
I also strongly feel the same. And the condition that a certain numbers of contributions is needed for search bar to appear is not mentioned in the Rules and FAQs forum, which troubled me a lot until I got answer in this thread and I am sure it troubles other new members too. I don't think there is a good reason to hide the search bar.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
I also strongly feel the same. And the condition that a certain numbers of contributions is needed for search bar to appear is not mentioned in the Rules and FAQs forum, which troubled me a lot until I got answer in this thread and I am sure it troubles other new members too. I don't think there is a good reason to hide the search bar.
you can search on google using "site:sanctioned-suicide.net"

Example:
Charcoal methode site:sanctioned-suicide.net

Reactions: MiaBhai
M

MiaBhai

Jun 30, 2024
you can search on google using "site:sanctioned-suicide.net"

Example:
Charcoal methode site:sanctioned-suicide.net
I already got a megathread on it from you, Thanks for your effort :)

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
There's obviously a reason to why the search function isn't available straight away.. maybe its to do with new members not been able to find the methods or something first i dont know..

• Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
M

MiaBhai

Jun 30, 2024
~50 -150/200
I got search function after just my 4th post
There's obviously a reason to why the search function isn't available straight away.. maybe its to do with new members not been able to find the methods or something first i dont know..
There are posts related to CTB all over SS so hiding search bar to restrict new members from accessing method is not helpful. Also as he/she said, hiding search contributes to repetition of threads, which should not happen.

Last edited:

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Hey, I was just wondering if I did something wrong, or if there's a certain amount of time that posts have to be moderated?