• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
ah, Chinaski... I miss that old fucker. This place isn't the same without him

I miss all our old cronies on here, it's a shame the userbase seems to be so transient. It's hard getting friendly with all new people every week.

Agreed, though I suppose that's to be expected from a forum of this nature; people are bound to come and go. Still, the atmosphere of the place has seemingly changed drastically since I first climbed on board. that could be in my head, though...

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
that could be in my head, though...
Exactly what those mindfucking newbies want you to think! But yeah I feel that too. We're lacking some unifying factors and members, I think. People like Just About Done made real efforts in terms of getting to know people, creating a fun atmosphere, and making everyone feel supported and welcome.

Last edited:
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Exactly what those mindfucking newbies want you to think! But yeah I feel that too. We're lacking some unifying factors and members, I think. People like Just About Done made real efforts in terms of getting to know people, creating a fun atmosphere, and making everyone feel supported and welcome.
I agree with you guys but I also think that whatever era of the forum you joined in is what will feel like its essence to you, so when that era passes you will feel like the true SS has gone. There have been several waves of people here and I remember all of them and miss people from each of them, but the ones that I look back most fondly at are the ones that were most active around the time I joined (and some of you are still here, hi!). I think when I joined it was such a load off to find people I could relate to, and to find info on methods, I actually had moments of feeling joyous about it.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
I feel the most jarred by the format change plus the people who were active when I joined are mostly gone for one reason or another. Also, it's hard answering the same freakin questions over and over for new people.

Reactions: Johnnythefox