• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Felodese

Felodese

Mar 31, 2024
Do you have a favorite among the classic "your family will be sad", "there's always help", "light at the end of the tunnel" and so on?
OR have you heard something truly original from people trying to "save" you?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
No, I don't have a favourite bc I hate all anti-suicide quotes and phrases, but the "Suicide is the "easy" way out of a "temporary" problem", is by far the most hilarious one. If only they knew >_< It's so stupidly innacurate that it's litterary so fucking hilarious. XD

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
No, I don't have a favourite bc I hate all anti-suicide quotes and phrases, but the "Suicide is the "easy" way out of a "temporary" problem", is by far the most hilarious one. If only they knew >_< It's so stupidly innacurate that it's litterary so fucking hilarious. XD
Ugh I hate that one too. There is nothing "easy" about suicide. And to say its a "temporary" problem, how the fuck they know that? Not all problems are temporary!

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
idk
it's easier to die than to continue suffering and fighting against it to get out of the situation
even though dying seems hard, i mean if you're going to that as the solution it's gotta be easier than fighting our problems because fighting is so draining

so I think it's the easier way out of a complex/difficult problem
cuz fighting it is so ooo much harder especially when you're alone
We don't want to die, we don't wanna take the easier way out, but we can't take the suffering anymore. the easier path to peace is thru death.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Ugh I hate that one too. There is nothing "easy" about suicide. And to say its a "temporary" problem, how the fuck they know that? Not all problems are temporary!
True, so true! There's this thing called a cronical condition after all, not to talk about the ones you're born with that you'll be stuck with for the rest of your life. Like my autism for instance, how is it a "temporary" problem when autism is lifelong and uncureable? Someone explain that to me pls! >:( Not to talk about all the times ppl have told me my mental issues are cronical just to STILL call my struggles "temporary". Like, gee, make up your mind already! Smh -_-
idk
it's easier to die than to continue suffering and fighting against it to get out of the situation
even though dying seems hard, i mean if you're going to that as the solution it's gotta be easier than fighting our problems because fighting is so draining

We don't want to die, we don't wanna take the easier way out, but we can't take the suffering anymore. the easier path to peace is thru death.
Yes, ik very well that suffering is harder than suicide. What I mean by ctb as the "easy" way out being wrong is that it is incredibly difficult to successfully go through with it both due to the lack of aivable resources and SI, thus not making it an easy way out. Never said living is easier, it definitely isn't.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't understand as to how that is meant to deter suicide. To me it seems more like a justification for suicide instead. After all, if it is the easy solution, why would anybody not just... take it? I mean, don't humans want to be taking the most easy path possible? I'm not saying that suicide is easy, instead it's quite the contrary, but I'm just speaking from the point of view of their own sayings.

Also, I'm not really sure how the idea of a problem being temporary means that the person should live. Temporary problems can just keep on stacking up on each other until a natural death occurs, there's no guarantee that somebody will experience only one temporary problem and that's that. And of course some people experience permanent problems until they die because that's just life unfortunately

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I don't understand as to how that is meant to deter suicide. To me it seems more like a justification for suicide instead. After all, if it is the easy solution, why would anybody not just... take it? I mean, don't humans want to be taking the most easy path possible? I'm not saying that suicide is easy, instead it's quite the contrary, but I'm just speaking from the point of view of their own sayings.

Also, I'm not really sure how the idea of a problem being temporary means that the person should live. Temporary problems can just keep on stacking up on each other until a natural death occurs, there's no guarantee that somebody will experience only one temporary problem and that's that. And of course some people experience permanent problems until they die because that's just life unfortunately
EXACTLY. I wish ppl understood this, but in stead they just tell me to stop talking "crap" if I ever bring it up irl without giving any proper reasoning for their view. And you wanna know why? Bc there is none! They just love being in fucking denial! Smh -_-

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
My partner. It's gonna be so sad if I CTB before our first wedding anniversary...
And music used to be a reason to live, but I can't play anymore due to worsening dyspraxia and depression.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
EXACTLY. I wish ppl understood this, but in stead they just tell me to stop talking "crap" if I ever bring it up irl without giving any proper reasoning for their view. And you wanna know why? Bc there is none! They just love being in fucking denial! Smh -_-
Unfortunately those people just aren't rational but rather emotional. They can't understand unless if they've experienced it themselves which I don't think will ever happen. Thankfully people here can see right through their words and understand at how they don't help at all

S

Sleepycat

Mar 31, 2023
There is none. But the cats need feeding. Even family doesn't stop the thoughts or desires. I lost the give a fuck. They don't want to believe I wish for death every day. So let them believe what they want. The only reason I didn't die in 5th grade is cuz I'm a useless fucking coward. that's why I'm still here fucking 30 years later. Fuck being useless. It's not hard I've looked down a couple barrels and a couple ropes and some blades.
No there is nothing worth living for. Unfortunately some of us are just too fucking chicken shit to die.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Unfortunately those people just aren't rational but rather emotional. They can't understand unless if they've experienced it themselves which I don't think will ever happen. Thankfully people here can see right through their words and understand at how they don't help at all
Yeah, and thankfully most ppl here aren't like this either. That's why I love this forum so much.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
"Suicide is the "easy" way out of a "temporary" problem"
I hate the "temporary problem" bullshit. I have persistent depressive disorder. PERSISTENT. Do you know what PERSISTENT means? It means I'm going to be constantly depressed for the rest of my life. There is nothing "temporary" about it! Suicide is a permanent solution to a lifelong problem that I will choose not to suffer through, thank you very much.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I hate the "temporary problem" bullshit. I have persistent depressive disorder. PERSISTENT. Do you know what PERSISTENT means? It means I'm going to be constantly depressed for the rest of my life. There is nothing "temporary" about it! Suicide is a permanent solution to a lifelong problem that I will choose not to suffer through, thank you very much.
That's exactly why I hate the "temporary" part too. It rly makes zero sense!
Only the problems are not temporary
True, alot of the time they aren't.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Suicide is the "easy" way out of a "temporary" problem
Just change your interpretation of it from a deterrent to a peace of advice. The temporary problem is "being alive" and the only way out is suicide.

Don't worry about what you can't control. Our focus and energy needs to be on the things we can control.
Another great peace of advice. I can't change the way the world is or what I am but I sure as hell can change the fact that I'm alive and experiencing those things.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
None, as I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, I don't see a point to suffering so unnecessarily in this hellish and harmful existence when the peace of death solves everything. I'd always prefer to avoid existence no matter what, to me existence really could never be a desirable state.
I only have reasons to not exist, avoiding meaningless suffering is why only suicide is rational to me, it disturbs and terrifies me how a human is capable of feeling such extreme pain and agony, I'd always prefer to not exist especially as existing can potentially get so torturous way more than anyone can imagine.

I have no interest in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to die a slow painful death from old age which is all that existence leads to with most humans ending up with horrific illnesses or dementia, existence truly is so evil and undesirable to me, I really wish I never existed more than anything.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Just change your interpretation of it from a deterrent to a peace of advice. The temporary problem is "being alive" and the only way out is suicide.

Another great peace of advice. I can't change the way the world is or what I am but I sure as hell can change the fact that I'm alive and experiencing those things.
Honestly I like your attitude, ngl. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: EyesOfNight
d-tea

d-tea

Apr 7, 2024
idk

Idk, no matter how much desire there is to get out of ones situation, I find it much harder to ctb than to just continue existing and letting things happen/fighting it. Your body just really does not want to let go, no matter how much your mind wants to. Ctb is difficult, it's an active thing you do. With life, you can be passive and let it happen, which makes it easier to do.
"think about the great games coming out soon" usually works for me for a while.
I miss being a kid and looking forward to coming home and playing a game. I don't know why it doesn't make me feel good anymore, I start it, play for 5 minutes and become bored and not entertained. How do you do it?

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
i like when people get corny and creative; "dont cut yourself youre not a piece of wood to be sized for my diy project which may or may not succeed", "dont hang yourself youre not a herb waiting to be dried in the sun".... the possibilities are endless
What if I wanted to be that herb? They're not mentally concious so I wouldn't feel any pain that way. I'd much rather be that herb, lol XD

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't have any reasons to live. Made an "imaginary" scale on a piece of paper, listing my reasons to live on one side of the balance, and reasons to die on the other. I couldn't come up with even one reason to live.

Elijahh

Elijahh

Hmmm
Mar 24, 2024
Suicide does take fucking balls to do. Anyone who says it's an "easy" thing I ignore them, don't have the energy to argue with someone like that lol

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Wow there was no need for the rudeness regarding other people's opinions. Learning that a lot of users here really are just toxic af. :( Can't even find a place within people who want to die
might as well off myself now because no where is safe

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36